Light, space and atmosphere. A real home overlooking the canal close to the lively design district Savona - Tortona, with trendy shops, bars and restaurants and the old fashion Navigli district with typical restaurants, craft shops and flea markets
Spacious and bright, the apartment has two large bedrooms (one with double bed, the other with a large single bed and a comfortable sofa bed), one bathroom with window and bathtub, living room with kitchen beams and a lovely balcony, embellished, in season with a beautiful flowering wisteria.
The apartment sleeps four people comfortably and is the perfect location to visit the Fuori Salone (via Tortona and via Savona are 5 minutes walking), the Salone del Mobile and the Expo 2015 (the exhibition venue in Rho - Pero is reachable with Metro Green Line from the station Porta Genova, few meters from home). The Duomo is about 20/30 minutes walking: It depends how many stop for shopping you do on your way ;-)
Rooms with air conditioning. Washing machine and high speed wifi internet connection, TV, ironing board, hair dryer, appliances, fully equipped kitchen, microwave, and everything that can be useful for a comfortable stay.
Interaction with guests
I'm often traveling, but my friend Laura, travel journalist and milanese doc, will be happy to share with you all the tips and information to make the best of your staying.
Other things to note
Malpensa Express train (depart from terminal 1 - if you land in terminal 2, take the free bus to terminal 1) to Cadorna Station ((URL HIDDEN) From there subway (metro Linea Verde/Green Line COLOGNO NORD - ASSAGO FORUM or GESSATE - ABBIATEGRASSO) to Porta Genova (3 stops) my home is 2 minutes walking .
From Malpensa terminal 2 can be quicker take the direct bus to the Central Station (not if your flight arrives early in the morning), from there subway (metro Linea Verde/Green Line - M2 COLOGNO NORD - ASSAGO FORUM or GESSATE - ABBIATEGRASSO) to Porta Genova (8 stops) my home is 2 minutes walking.
- take Line 73 (Aeroporto - San Babila) for 16 stops
- get off at stop San Babila M1
- take subway Red Line M1 (SESTO F.S - RHO FIERA) for 4 stops or Red line M1 (SESTO F.S. - BISCEGLIE).
- get off at stop Cadorna
- change subway Green Line M2 (COLOGNO NORD - ASSAGO FORUM) or M2 (GESSATE - ABBIATEGRASSO) for 3 stops
- get off at stop P.TA GENOVA FS
- my home is 5 minutes walking
Totally it takes around 60 minutes
- Please do not smoke in the appartment (there is a pleasant terrace at your disposal).
- Dog & cats are welcome
- Parties, loud music and disturbances are strictly forbidden
- Please respect your neighbours
- Silent hours from 10pm to 9am
- Please respect the noise level in the building common areas
- All guests must treat the property and furnishings of the apartment with total respect
Cleaning: the apartment will be cleaned prior to your arrival. When leaving, you are required to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions. Please don't leave dirty plates in the basin and bring all your waste at the collecting place downstairs in the courtyard.
Mi occupo di grafica e vivo fra il Veneto e Milano. Amo i gatti, i libri, le piante e la mia casa sul Naviglio. Sono felice di accogliere ospiti da tutto il mondo in questo angolino della Vecchia Milano molto speciale per me.