* Private, bright guesthouse immersed in a peaceful oasis of mature landscaping & swimming pool.
* Fully remodeled: Kitchen, TV, Wifi, Nespresso & more.
* Central location: 10 mins from Old Town Scottsdale, ASU, Sky Harbor Airport, Spring Training & more.
Check out my two other listings: Luxury B&B suites in the main house:
For photoshoots or event requests, pls refer to: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11593769
* Please be respectful of the space, ask permission for additional guests, children or pets and help us make sure you enjoy your stay.
* Before check-out please wash your dishes and bag all garbage/waste. Additional fees may otherwise apply.
* When you first make a booking, we'd appreciate if you let us know a little bit about you and your trip to better help satisfy your needs during your stay.
A completed profile with your full name and clear picture is expected.
* Local residents must inquire before booking.
This host has 166 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Born and raised in Italy, I have lived in the United Stated for 20 years. I work as an engineering manager at Intel. Jayson moved to Phoenix about 20 year ago and is the designer responsible for our contemporary home.
My partner Jayson and I are passionate about home sharing and excited to be your Airbnb hosts in our beautiful home. The two of us work as a Host team. Because I am usually in the office during the day, I handle the online communication with our guests until the moment they arrive. Jayson works from home and usually takes over from the moment guests check in. He is largely responsible for our guests 5-star reviews as he designed our home and "curates" your staying experience. We welcome interaction during your stay, sharing our experiences and helping you get the most out of your Phoenix stay. If you are here on business or like quiet time we are happy to have you enjoy privacy.
We enjoy adventure traveling, photography, scuba diving, modern architecture and interior design, cooking, fine dining and TV. We typically take a couple of two-week trips overseas every year. South East Asia is a favorite destination and a part of the world we have visited extensively. We use Airbnb as much as possible (or midrange hotels), walk around a lot and explore local experiences.