This multi level plantation style home, is a great place to enjoy your family and friends. There are 5 bedrooms 3.5 baths, so plenty of room for everyone and kid friendly. If you love the outdoors and gorgeous views right from your lanai then this house is perfect for you.
You will be located by some of the best places to snorkel, kayak and paddle board, and lucky for you this house has two kayaks and paddle boards as part of the amenities.
Captain cook monuments is just moments away, you can hike or kayak over to the monument and enjoy top notch snorkeling and if you are lucking, pods of dolphins may be scene while making the trip over to the monument.
After a long day having fun in the sun, relax in your large spa with family and friends. This is the life!!!
You are close to Captain Cook proper, you can enjoy coffee at the Da’ Kine Coffee or customs made pizza’s at Patz Pies, there is even a grocery store close by.
Other notable features of the home and property include:
* Paddle boards and kayaks available for use. [additional refundable deposit of $500 and signed liability wavier].
* Ramp access to the upper level front entrance.
* A circular driveway accessing the upper level with plenty of outdoor parking space.
* Free wifi
* Cable with premium channels
* A jetted tub in the master bathroom and a covered outdoor spa.
* A gas range and stainless steel appliances.
Fruit trees include mango, avocado, papaya, bananas, pineapple and guava.
* Beds can be configured to 2 king beds, 1 queen and 4 twin beds OR 3 King bed, 1 queen and 2 twin beds
Conveniently located approximately half a mile from Captain Cook Village.
Tax ID TA-
This unit is managed by Danielle Bates R(S) RS-60520 under Hawaii Luxury Real Estate
One North Kaniku Drive
Kohala Coast Hawaii, 96743
Brokerage License Number RB-21156