Beautiful colonial rooms for rent in the heart of Havana. Best prices and central, in the authentic district of Centro Havana! It is only 150 meters away from the famous waterfront Malecón with its magnificent sunsets and near Old Havana. In addition to the fresh breeze from the nearby ocean the room is equipped with air conditioning. The colonial building stems from the pre-revolutionary period, namely from 1923, and still emanates the old majestic spirit.
Beautiful colonial rooms for rent in the heart of Havana. Best prices and central, in the authentic district of Centro Havana! It is only 150 meters away from the famous waterfront Malecón with its magnificent sunsets and within walking distance of Old Havana (Habana Vieja - UNESCO World Heritage Site). The colonial building stems from the pre-revolutionary period, namely from 1923, and still emanates the old majestic spirit. Thanks to the high ceilings, spacious rooms and 4 beautiful balconies you can enjoy your stay! The apartment as such has 4 bedrooms, 1 office room, 2 bathrooms, 1 dining room, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 laundry and storage room. You may rent the entire apartment or individual rooms, as you wish. Besides, you are only 150 meters away from the famous Malecón boardwalk! In addition to the fresh breeze from the nearby ocean all 4 bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning.
If you rent a room, you also use the kitchen with refrigerator, living room with TV, dining room and the main balcony and of course the balcony of your room. The bathroom (toilet) and shower are shared with another guest, if any. If not, you may use it all alone.
Interaction with guests
A part of our family lives in the back part of the apartment and may help you with any question you have.
Other things to note
1) If you wish to rent in addition the office/library room, we can agree on this this individually.
2) Cleaning: Regular cleaning of the leased premises is included in the rent. Fresh bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.
3) Breakfast is not included in the rent; If you wish to have breakfast, we offer the same at a price of 4-5 Euro per person depending of your wishes and what is available in socialist Cuba. Usually, we offer Cuban coffee, white bread, honey, some cheese or salami and fruits of the season and juice.
4) Laundry: We are happy to do your laundry for a very good price.
5) Last comment: Please understand that we try to do our best to accommodate you in our apartment to make you feel good and enjoy your vacation. Despite our efforts, please do not forget that you travel to a non-globalized socialist country with all its particularities. Not everything is available as you may expect in your own home county. On the other side, maybe this, inter alia, makes up the charming character of Cuba.
1) The flat is rent to the registered guest who has booked the apartment. He/she may invite another guest overnight, provided that the owner/administrator is notified thereof and such new guest provides details of his passport for registration according to Cuban law. The booking guest is responsible for his/her guests.
2) Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, only on the balcony.
3) Drugs are not allowed in the apartment.
4) Prostitutes are not allowed in the apartment.
This host has 115 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My Cuban wife Estrella and I, Christoph, live in Frankfurt, Germany. The business in Havana is operated by Estrella's sister Loly and her boy-friend Junior. So, you have both a contact person in Germany/Europa and in Cuba.
We love travelling, meeting people, concerts, music and dancing Salsa...-) From time to time I lose the rhythm but my wife corrects me discreetly...-)