3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Relaxing Mountain Getaway with breathtaking view of Barker reservoir. Lakeshore house with outdoor decks on both levels, spacious hot tub perfect for Family Time and Entertainment.
Our Lakeshore Mountain Villa is located above Barker reservoir 1 mile from downtown Nederland beautiful rocky mountains only few minutes away from ski resort Eldora and 19 miles from Boulder Colorado.
With convenient location you will be just minutes away from skiing, fishing, biking, hiking, hunting, motor biking and Nederland’s family owned coffee shops, restaurants and bakeries. With high altitude beneficial effects this place is destined to be a perfect recreation, relaxation or training spot.
Find a perfect mountain gateway with private lake access where you can relax and have a fun in vintage rustic style house which bring together old charming world with comfort of modern amenities. Spacious indoor/outdoor mountain villa with vaulted ceilings on upper level and rustic decor will provide the perfect getaway you are looking for. Three bedrooms (1 on upper level, 2 on lower level) sleeps 8 people (upper level bedroom with queen bed and closet, 2 lower level bedrooms with queen beds and own closets and queen size sleeper sofa at lower level common area) two full bathrooms- one on each level, fully equipped kitchen with all appliances (gas range, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster) kitchen island seating and full dining table which seats 6 person - upper level. Entertainment friendly living room area with wood burning fireplace, comfortable Italian leather couch with 55" flat screen TV and internet connection - upper level. Lower level common area with wood burning fireplace, comfy seating and sleeping sofa. Each level has access to private decks with breathtaking view of Nederland mountains and lake. After the day of hiking or skiing you would be able to relax in outdoor hot tub (seats 5 persons). Washer and dryer on site.
Guests will be provided with access code few days before the arrival
Interaction with guests
We are more than happy to assist with any questions and concerns during your stay.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order please avoid dirty shoes on carpet. Violation of this rule might result to additional charges.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval by owner.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath towels and basic toiletries are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Wood-burning fireplace: Please use caution while operating the stove. Wood is not provided.
10. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Storms:
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area"
12. Security system
Front yard of the property is monitored by home security system.
13. No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. No pets are allowed in hot tub. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) state that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
*Violation of any of the above rules may result into cancellation of the booking without payment refund.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews