The private studio apartment offers a queen bed, double futon sofa and warm wood heat for a cold winter night. We do offer air conditioning on those hot summer days! You will enjoy a full kitchen as well as a 3/4 bath. There is a TV in the space with plenty of videos to watch if wanted. WE DO NOT OFFER SATELLITE TV OR INTERNET SERVICES.
The vacation rental offers a queen log bed, double futon sofa, full kitchen with appliances and kitchen dishes as well as a 3/4 bath. There is a wood stove for heat as well as air conditioning for those hot summer nights.
Access to a private deck off of the rental is yours to enjoy. You will enjoy a pond off your private deck as well as a fire pit for yummy s'mores and fireside story telling. Access to the Grande Ronde and Wenaha Rivers offering steelhead and trout fishing are just minutes away. Enjoy kayaking, hiking, biking, rafting and more. We are willing to help with laundry needs if desired.
Interaction with guests
We will allow you to determine the amount of interaction. If you are here for privacy, that is what you will have. We are always ready for a fun game of pinocle or cribbage. Let us know! If you want us to shuttle you up the river for a drop off to fishing, rafting etc. please let us know.
Other things to note
Please be advised that there is no Satellite TV or Internet on our property. There is internet access at the school.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in
the property. Any other person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to one vehicle on the property. Your vehicle is to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels
are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Wood Stove: If you are unsure of how to properly use the wood stove please ask for help. In order to not overheat the apartment please don’t load the wood stove with wood. Once it is burning appropriately the space will be very warm. Please note where the fire extinguisher is placed near the wood stove as well as near the cook stove.
10. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. We test the well water yearly to assure that the water is potable. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). No refunds will be given for storms or wildfires. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Please respect quiet times between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM. We do not allow pets and there is no smoking aloud on the property.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Patrick and Regina Dunroven (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
84670 Bartlett Rd. Enterprise, OR 97828
The property is furnished and includes:
• Cook Stove
• Kitchen dishes
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons unless preapproved.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 1:00 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11:00 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged a $25.00 cleaning fee.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Rental payments will be discussed at the time of booking(URL HIDDEN)
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name: Patrick or Regina Dunroven
Phone # (during stay): (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Name (print): _________________
Phone # (during stay): same
Patrick and I are retired school teachers out of Alaska. Patrick was fishing in Troy one weekend with a friend, found this property, put in an offer and we bought it. We then proceeded to make it our own. You will love the outcome, enjoying a private deck and pond as well as your own outdoor fire pit.