Comfortable room in large apartment, old style, in a quiet street but very central, only 2 min walk to Mariahilferstrasse with many shops, restaurants and bars and also a short walk to museums and lively Naschmarkt. Very good public transport.
The room is in a large apartment (110 m²) on the first floor of a typical old Vienna building with high ceilings, wood floors, big windows and lots of light.
It is in a very quiet street but is very central in the popular 6th district; only 2 minutes walk from the busy Mariahilferstrasse with many shops, restaurants and bars and also a short walk from all the museums and the lively Naschmarket.
It consists of: large entrance hall; big comfortable living room with sofas and dining table; large bedroom with bed-platform, couch and desk; second bedroom with bed-sofa, sofa and desk; bathroo
m with tub and separate toilet.
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped. It has also has a washing machine and dishwasher.
Guests can use of course bathroom and will have access to the fully furnished kitchen. Coffee and tea can be prepared for free (with guest's own coffee/tea), for cooking same.
Interaction with guests
I will meet my guests and stay at their disposal for any questions.
1. no additional guests and no pets are allowed, thank you for your understanding!
2. please take good care of the keys, they are very expensive and in case you lose them we have to charge you with € 100.
3. this is a non smoking room, you can smoke outside of the apartment.
4. handtowels are at your disposal.
5. please take off your shoes (slippers provided).
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews