Piper is a stunning south side apartment, residing in the entertainment district of the city just over the river from the CBD. She'll excite and amaze you with her perfect location right near the Exhibition Centre and the fire breathing promenade.
Spectacular views of Port Philip bay from the apartment. You will be staying next to all the entertainment Crown Casino and it's world class restaurants can offer. Rockpool bar and grill is definitely worth a visit! Just minutes walk to the Yarra river for a stroll, the DFO for shopping and South Melbourne Market for fresh food.
There is a super comfy queen sized bed and a large bathroom. Open plan kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, a 55 inch TV to enjoy movies and a stereo to plug your own music.
There is a big couch that comfortably fits one person to sleep on too! Bedding will be provided for it, should you have a third person or are two travelling individuals.
There is a beautiful communal area on level seven of the building with a GYM, swimming pool and BBQ area all with beautiful views of city. If you'd like to experience the city by bike or need access to a car during your stay, just ask! There are many car and bike share vehicles nearby.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment. Enjoy! If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
Other things to note
Key collection is from our office at 601 Little Collins St Melbourne.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2662 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺