This cottage will be a sure fire hit with its fabulous location and
original features. Families and friends will love spending time in this
cosy cottage with an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge and bedroom 2
benefits from beautiful estuary views which you can enjoy as you wake
up. The Camel Trail is just minutes from your front door and the famous
Seven Bays are a short drive away.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin
on request), 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double electric oven and gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Magimix Nespresso coffee machine,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Rear patio with garden furniture and BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public car parks nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Things to keep in mind
- Not suitable for children and infants
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events