It is a Lovely Spacious House in this range. We often travel abroad, stayed in number of places, and this place is as good as if not better compared to many places. So have this Experience. Walkable distance from New Bowenpally Bus Stop. Ideal for 4--6 guests. It is a fully furnished, Two AC Bedroom, Spacious Living Room, Dining, fully equipped Kitchen Facility. Easy access to Public Transport. A small garden around the house. Not for Partying or Unmarried couple.
Spacious, Convenient & Comfortable. Easy access to Public Transport. Quite spacious living room, Spacious Balcony, Two AC Bedrooms with 2 Beds each and attached Bath rooms, with a Diwan and Futon in living room, Dining Area, Fully equipped Kitchen and a small garden both in front and back of the house.
1. Events/parties require prior approval and will be charged INR 7,000 per event to cover expense. All cooking limited to kitchen, catering preferred.
2. Guests other than those booked /checked-in, staying over past mid-night would attract extra guest charge and require prior approval.
3. Guests have access practically to every part of the Listing.
Interaction with guests
* We love interact with our guests, when we are in India. But if you want to be on your own, we give you fully privacy.
* We will try to guide and help our guests in what ever little way we can, by answering their specific quires.
Other things to note
* Both Living Room & Balcony are spacious with Creepers around Balcony.
* There is no TV in the House.
* We expect our guests to keep the house Clean & Neat. Please look after yourselves to keep every thing in the way we gave you.
* Please don't move furniture or other items for their intended places.
* Suitable for small Day-Time family gatherings of 10-15 guests, This facility will be extended only after initial agreement between us and the guest.
- Please note that smoking and illegal drugs are prohibited in the house.
- We only allow families , married couples or single occupancy accommodations.
- For single occupancy guest, we do not allow any visitors who plan to share the room with the guest during the day or overnight.
- Keep the FOOTWEAR outside the door.
- Please SWITCH OFF the air- conditioner/ Fans/ lights when you leave out.
- Please THROW TRASH, in BLUE trash bin, at the side of the gate downstairs.
- Don't eat FOOD in the Bedrooms.
- Please WASH the utensils after use.
- Please keep the NOISE LEVEL down.
- Please keep the HOUSE/SHELF KEYS safely. You will be charged Rs.350 for lost key.
- Please DON'T open the Glass-Show-Cases in Living room.
- Space around the house is meant for sitouts. Please don't use it for cooking, cleaning vessels or washing cloths. We keep it clean and expect the same from our guests.
- keep the house CLEAN
- Thank you for your understanding.
- Thank you for your understanding.
We are retired Senior Executives (Engineer, Doctor) (69/65) from leading public Sector Undertakings. Both our sons are Engineers and are presently working and staying in USA with their families. We spend 6 months with them, move around the world 2-3 months and are in India around 3-6 months.
We speak Telugu, Hindi, English, Russian.
We love to Travel and meet People with different cultures. We traveled extensively around the world, like real travelers and adventurers and met many people, acquainting their cultures, their ways of living and feel of their lives. There are many around the world, whom we call members of our 'International Family'. During the last few years, we visited Albania, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Vietnam.
Airbnb is another opportunity to do so and develop relationships.
We have two big houses, well furnished and fully equipped. As most of the time we travel, we were suggested to extend our facilities to visiting guests. Hence airbnb.
~ We welcome for Home Exchange with some families from Europe ~
We love to share our travel experience, if you are interested, guide you with the places here in Hyderabad and foods to try. We are ready to help you in what ever little way we can, so as to make your visit to our city memorable one.
We are young at heart and childlike enthusiasm to learn - If you have some thing to teach, please do so, we love to be yours students.
We love to know you, please write something about you, your purpose of visiting us and our city before making any request.
Please NOTE that what ever accommodation we offer is the one, where we STAY. It is our HOME. Please keep it in a good way.
"SMILE AT THE WORLD AND IT SMILES BACK AT YOU"