Rent my fantastic professionally decorated Chelsea apartment while I am out of town for holiday. Its better than a hotel convenient, spacious, comfortable and safe. Sleeps 3 comfortably. Non smokers only.
About the fully furnished apartment:
• Charming prewar brownstone on a tree lined street
• Quiet building
• 1 bedroom plus queen size pull out couch, full bathroom and kitchen
• Original detail including tin ceilings and plaster moldings
• 3 big windows that let in a ton of light
• Decorative fireplace
• Hardwood floors
• Utilities included
About this amazing West Chelsea location:
• 1.5 block from the C and E train
• 1 block from the highline
• 3 minute walk to Hudson River Park and running path including the brand new piers!
• Surrounded by amazing restaurants and bars (Cook Shop, The Red Cat, Tia Pol, The Half King and The Frying Pan to name a few)
• Galleries, galleries, galleries
• Chelsea Market is a 5 minute walk
• Cross town bus stop is at the end of the block
This is my home and I am hoping to share it with responsible adults or families who are looking to stay in Chelsea. My basic rules are no smoking, no pet and no parties. Its a great small brownstone with terrific neighbors that I want to keep happy :) I am happy to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and give you a tour and talk more about the place!!