Beautiful apartment right in front of the beach of Valencia, la Malvarrosa, in the typical seaside area called "Poblados Marítimos", where fishermen used to live in the past.
This is a quiet neighborhood with supermarkets, restaurants, ATMs and pharmacies, all within a 5 minutes walk.
Metro and buses to the center of town.
The apartment itself is located on the 4th floor of a modern building with a lift.
Astonishing sea views from the living room, that has been decorated throughout in warm tones, with quality furnishings and elegant modern touches.
With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms there is plenty of space, the apartment can accommodate up to 6 people, making it ideal for a family or group of friends.
The master bedroom is spacious and cool and comes with a king size bed, ample storage space, and a private bathroom.
There is also a second bedroom with a queen size bed next to a second complete bathroom with bathtub.
One of the sofas in the living room provides a comfortable place to sleep to 2 more guests.
You'll have access to all amenities within the flat. The entire apartment is booked out by the guests and I will not be staying there at any time.
The kitchen comes fully-equipped with everything guests may need during their stay: a washer, a big fridge and freezer, oven, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffe maker..
You will find shower gel, shampoo and a hair dryer in the bathroom, as well as other supplies you might need.
Bedlinen and towels are of course provided.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you on arrival in the apartment and then leave you to it. I am always on hand however should you need any help with anything and am happy to be contacted at any time whether for help, advices or ideas.
Other things to note
- There is a 40€ cleaning fee to pay on arrival
- Bedding, towels and kitchenware are all provided.
- A cot and a high chair are available for children under the age of 4 for an extra fee of 5€/day. Bedding for the cot is not provided.
- Free parking is possible in the streets nearby.
- 40€ cleaning fee to pay on arrival
- Check-in from 3pm to 9pm (After 9pm I will arrange a pick-up point for you to collect the keys).
Check-out before 11am.
Whenever possible I try to allow you to enter the apartment as soon as you arrive in Valencia and stay as long as possible on your departure day.
In any case you can leave your luggage in the place from 11am to 3pm while the apartment gets cleaned.
- Please be careful with the apartment contents and respectful with your neighbors.
- Please do not accommodate more guests than required in the booking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.