As well described in the beginning of this comment, the apartment is located right on the seafront overlooking the picturesque harbour of St Pauls Bay. It is well located and close to all amenties.
I would like to clarify some points which are incorrect …One can also read all the other positive comments left to us by other guests to verify that what I am writing is true…Unfortunately nothing made these guests happy not even the view of the bay which is one of the most photographed in Malta !
- it is not true that you can touch the bus when it is going in the street…if it was like this, it would be a health hazard. Please note that our apartment is certified by the Malta Tourism Authority…it would not be if this statement was correct. The street under the apartment is not a main road.
- There are no construction works going on next door, as explained to these guests, the owner of the apartment next door was doing some renovations to his house, like changing of furniture, which was finished on the second day these guests were here.
- With regards to the apartment being cold and damp, it would take it as a joke…in April in Malta we have 25 degrees…one can search the weather report on (Hidden by Airbnb) to see the temperatures we have at the moment
- To have hot water, one has to switch on the boiler…this is always clearly explained to the guest on check in.
- As the guest states, apartment is new and adequately (Website hidden by Airbnb) this includes, the beds, etc etc. I would not go into the other false claims as it will take for ever….just one important thing we would like to mention….on check in we give our telephone number which is reachable 24 hours a day and also our email address….we see our email every time so if there is anything extra that the guests need or a problem they may have, they may contact us at anytime