Detached double bedroom first floor self contained property with kitchen, lounge/diner and shower room. In leafy north Leeds next to Tropical World and Roundhay Park. Access via private metal staircase. Just 3.5 miles from Leeds city centre.
It's a very contemporary, architect-designed, self contained apartment/loft/gate house - just over a year old.
Private exterior metal staircase to accommodation - we are surrounded by magnificent trees but please watch out for leaves on the steps. You will have your own key and can come and go as you please. Parking available on site.
Interaction with guests
Accommodating but respect privacy.
Other things to note
The property is really only suitable for a couple. Being a first floor property with access directly to the external metal stairs, it isn't suitable for small children, sorry.
- check in from 2pm onwards and check out by 11am
- park to the right of the garage door leaving a little room for the door to open so we can get in and out too!
- ask permission before inviting additional visitors the property
- visitors must park on the road, there is only parking directly at the property for Airbnb guests
- visitors are not allowed to stay overnight (we are not insured for additional visitors)
- Respect each others privacy
- Quiet after 11pm
- Leave the property clean and tidy - as you find it
- Any breakages to be paid for
- No smoking or candles
- No pets
- The property and its contents are insured however guests' personal items are NOT covered by our insurance
I am an architect, a keen runner, cyclist and love travelling.
My top five favourite things are: my family, my mates, great food, cutting edge architecture, travel and my running shoes!
I really love films too - everything from watching action movies with my 3 grown up boys to romcoms! My all time favourite movie is Mary Poppins.
As you can tell from the photos of the property I am really into contemporary architecture and battling with the planners to get approval for this property in the Roundhay conservation area was fun.
Motto? Might be a bit cheesy but I like this one...Always do the right thing, even when no-ones looking.