Beautiful apartment, new building, fully furnished and decorated. In the top floor (18th), with a wonderful view, right in front of the Catholic University (PUC-RS).
2 queen size beds + 1 Sofa. Fits at most 5 people, 4 comfortably.
The building is new, was constructed 3 years ago. The apartment is beautifully decorated, it has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are 2 queen size beds, plus 1 large sofa which can be used as bed. Additional mattress can be provided upon request.
** Please note of the additional fee (30usd) when exceeding 4 guests.
Air Conditioning, 2 TVs, 2 Bathrooms, Wardrobes, Closets, Hammock (on the balcony), full kitchen (microwave/stove/fridge/pans/dishes/etc), washer, mirrors, table, shelves, blankets, sheets and towels.
Barbecue area inside the apartment, shared pool, gym and playroom within the building.
Interaction with guests
I can be a guide around town on my hours off-work. (8pm-11pm). I will make the present guide service available once a week for 3 hours (can be extended, depending on occasion). I can also be reached by phone with no restrictions as to hours. (please use common sense and avoid calling after 11pm unless it is an emergency)
- Guests staying longer than 3 nights are required to take out garbage to the collectors in the first floor regularly
- Note of building rules, there should be little or no noise after 10pm
- Note of pool hours, 8am to 8pm. Pool is not available on Mondays (Maintenance). Drinking alcoholic beverages and putting music on is not allowed on the pool area.
- Any damage to furniture, appliances or walls will be charged. (sign in inventory at checkin)
- No pets are allowed
- Smoking is not allowed inside inside the apartment
I'm an IT Analyst, renting my whole apartment. I speak 4 languages:
- English (Proficient)
- Portuguese (Proficient)
- Spanish (Pretty Good)
- German (Certified in Basic)
I'm a friendly person, will be happy to be your host and help you to get around town.