ASPES VILLAS |Villa Ammos:
Breathtaking view, near Psili Ammos beach (award winning beach 2003)
3 beautiful independent villas built on the rock, perfectly in tune with the environment, with an exclusive view of the unique blue of the Aegean sea
Each villa separately, modernly decorated, consisting of three rooms, two bedrooms and a cozy living room united with a fully equipped kitchen, will make you feel like home. Each villa accomodates 4 people (can accommodate up to 6).
Visit the other two Aspes Villas, Villa Prassini & Villa Thalassi at: https://www.airbnb.gr/rooms/2604338
- daily cleaning service (bed linen and bath items change every three days)
- private terrace with chaiselongue, table and chairs overlooking the beaches and the Chora
- household equipment and full cooking facilities within
- spacious private parking
• 270+ DEGREE VIEWS. Each villa is surrounded by ambient terraces resulting in a 270+ degree view! You enjoy views to Psili Ammos beach (award winning beach, 5 min drive or 10 min downhill trekking from Aspes), to Aghios Ioannis beach, to the Aegean blue arhipelagon (sea) and partly to picturesque "Chora" (Serifos' main little town) to the north.
• RELAXATION. Our philosophy and aspiration is to offer a relaxing, quiet environment so that you can enjoy the sun, the sea, the views and Serifos' wonderful nature...
• ENJOY THE MEDITTERENEAN OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE. Each villa is at a different level, therefore you enjoy unlimited views, you do not have optical disturbance from neighboring guests and in the large terrace of your villa you enjoy private unlimited views. Your terrace is equipped with a pergola to offer shade and protection from the Mediterranean summer sun, along with sun beds, and a dinning set (table with comfortable seats).
ΕΟΤ ΜΗΤΕ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All Villa spaces
Interaction with guests
In summer months we spend our holidays in the fourth villa. For the rest of the year we are in Serifos during most weekends.
We will enjoy sharing Greek wine with you over mezedes (greek delicacies)!
Other things to note
We stayed in Aspes Villas with my family in June 2013.
Being Cyclades Greek islands lovers:
* we first of all enjoyed the UNIQUE LOCATION of Aspes Villas, on a hill overviewing Psili Ammos Beach and Chora
* we loved the proximity to the family-friendly Psili Ammos BEACH (3 min car drive) with lovely waters and a seaside taverna with tasteful Mediterranean food
* we appreciated the HOSPITALITY of our hosts, Katerina & Spyros, offering raki & mezedes and helpful in every aspect of our holidays
* we adored SERIFOS ISLAND as a whole, with its unique beaches, the old Mines by the sea and the beautiful picturesque "Chora"
* we loved the quality, design and cleanliness of our Villa, and our romantic evenings at the terrace, enjoying the view and our drinks
We will definitely be there again!
George ΜΗΤΕ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
This host has 81 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have a passion for Greece, especially Cycladic islands. I love travel, meeting new people, my children of course!, ethnic cuisines, yoga, sailing and books ...
Helping hosts on airbnb and assisting them in meeting and exceeding the traditional high standards of Greek hospitality has given new wonderful perspective in my life, both professionally and personally.
Please feel free to contact me for any help you might need :-)