This condo is the top unit of a newly constructed 4-unit building on the cusp of Pac Heights and Lower Pac Heights. Enjoy 3 three levels of this modern condo including your own private roof. It offers a great location central to just about anywhere you could want to go, plus a slew of awesome amenities including two parking spaces in a private garage!
Below you'll find a list of amenities you'll enjoy during your stay:
- Free Parking space in a private garage
- Big comfortable bed that will be freshly laundered before your arrival
- Roof top deck with fire pit and a view of the city
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig and a Nespresso machine
- Private in-condo gym w/ elliptical, weight set, and rowing machine
- Full second bathroom if you need to get ready in a hurry
- Cable television with nearly every channel (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, MLB Package, etc.)
- Quick wireless internet that is password protected and secure
- Washer/dryer and ironing set inside the condo that you're welcome to use
Interaction with guests
The place is all yours, but I'll be available if needed.
Other things to note
We have two cats and a dog. They won't be there during your stay, but if you are deathly allergic this is probably not a good place for you to stay.
Just be reasonable and respectful. Guests aren't permitted to have any unapproved guests over unless cleared in advance. Obviously this goes hand-in-hand with that first rule, but no parties, and no loud music. If you cause a disturbance in the building or are found to have had extra people in the condo, your security deposit will not be returned. My neighbors are young and very easy going, so you would have to go out of your way to be a problem. Additionally, absolutely no smoking of any kind in the house. If you are a cigarette smoker, please be sure to use an ashtray and don't throw your butts all over the roof deck.
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey all! We're avid Airbnb enthusiasts and enjoy hosting people from all over the world at our home in San Francisco, or using Airbnb to travel ourselves. We look forward to possibly meeting you!