Nice 45 meters mini-apartment, full of light and with a big sleeping room, 5 minutes walking from the 2 metro lines and from Termini station, and a few steps from Piazza della Repubblica. A perfect location to visit Rome!
- The bedroom is very big and full of light, with a view on the street where there is everymorning a nice open air market (that means that there are no cars on the street). There is a very confortable king size bed.
- The living room is very large (almost 20 square meters) and there is a 2 places sofabed. So the apart can accomodate up to 4 people.
- There is a little kitchen, separeted from the living room.
- The bathroom is completely indipendent, but just outside the main door, in a little "hall" where there is also the main acces to another mini-apartment.
- The apartment is at the 4th floor, but the elevator can be used only to bring your luggage up at the check in. It works with a key that i'm unfortunately not authorized to give to my guests.
- Every morning the market starts its activity very early, around 6AM. If you use to sleep with open windows, it can be a little noisy. If you are a light sleeper bring some ear plugs with you!
Internet wifi 24h...
Interaction with guests
The apart shares the entrance with another mini-apartment. That's because my place is a big apartment divided into 2 smaller ones. At the entrance, there is a little "hall". On the right there is the door of one mini-apart, on the left there is the door of the other apart.
The bathroom is in the "hall" too, but it's (URL HIDDEN) the 2 aparts are completely indipendent and they don't share any common space.
And this little "hall" will allow you to leave your luggage for your last day in Rome after the check/out, if you have a late flight and if some other guests are arriving at the apartment.
1- never lock the door of your apartment and the main door of the house when you go out, just close them beyond you, without using any key
2- turn off all the lights and fans of the apart before going out
3- throw only toilette paper in the toilet and only water in the kitchen's sink (no food please!!!!)
4- no smoking guests!
5- Empty the garbage and the refrigerator when you leave (the garbage containers are at the end of the street when you get out of the building on the left)
6- Leave the keys on the white library at the entrance when you leave after your check out
7- Never put the keys in the door of your apartment from the inside! if you forget them and you go out you wont be able to open the door again! Even with another key!
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews