"One of a kind" home featuring upstairs and downstairs bathroom including bath, gourmet kitchen, A/C & outdoor entertaining is 5 minutes drive from the CBD, walking distance to the free tram and right next door to North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval
"One of a kind" home featuring upstairs and downstairs bathroom including bath, gourmet kitchen, A/C & outdoor entertaining is 5 minutes drive from the CBD, walking distance to the free tram, Entertainment Center, Adelaide Oval and right next door to North Adelaide's boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
The house was designed by a university architecture lecturer, and is amazingly light and open yet quirky. It has a great sense of space and is enhanced by the use of natural timbers and earthy textures. The backyard is the perfect spot to relax in the sun with a book, or retire to with a glass of wine after a hard day exploring.
We have 3 large rooms and all linen is included. Rooms are sunny and very comfortable. Extra beds can be added for extra approved guests.
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cable Wifi (fastest in OZ!!!)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- All linen and bedding supplied
- Outdoor Entertaining area with BBQ
- Fire Pit (BYO wood)
- Security camera in backyard for safety
- Upstairs Study/Office space
- Filtered tap water
- 55" 3D LED TV with usb
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Modern Architectural Oasis and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Early arrival or late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
• Key collection/return details will be sent to you the week of check in.
6. SECURITY BOND
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges. Guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 11pm.
• Failure to have a party or event approved by management will result in the forfeit of your bond and any breach of the above condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
• Avoid the use of massage, tanning oils or makeup on the bedding, these products do stain and are impossible to remove. Damage to linen will incur replacement charges.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. BBQ and Fire Pit
• You are welcome to use the BBQ facilities and Fire Pit outside. You must provide your own firewood as the firewood around the Fire Pit is strictly for decoration ONLY. Please clean the BBQ and remove the ashes from the Fire Pit after use. Failure to follow these rules will result in charges being taken from your bond.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management concerning occupancy, property, health and safety of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately and management may recover the repair or replacement cost from your bond (at Management's discretion).
• We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may visit or stay in the Property unless approved by Management. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided behind the wooden slatted gate at the front of the house, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of the BBQ, dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked and lights to be switched off. All keys must be returned.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. The loss of keys will result in in Management having to change the locks which will be taken from your bond.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Property.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a builder from Adelaide Australia. I have run a small building business since 2003 and am interested in designing contemporary interiors and interesting spaces for people to live. Snowboarding is my winter passion, and have traveled to America, Canada, New Zealand and Japan in search of it. I also enjoy most sports, cooking and documentaries.
My wife, Belinda works in Marketing. She loves photography, food, craft and surfing and has traveled to America, Canada, Europe, New Zealand and Asia.