Have a spectacular view of Oslo from our 13th floor apartment! 3 minutes from the Munch museum, 15 minutes from the mail train/bus station and the Oslo Opera. You can get around town easily, as all subway lines pass close to the apartment.
The apartment is a spacious 72m2, with a balcony, living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment is elegantly furnished and with an amazing view. Two people can stay here very comfortably.
We have rearranged the furniture since the pictures were taken (moved the sofa and dining table)
Guests have free WiFi, and can freely use the kitchen with all its utilities. You can also use the dish washing machine, the washing machine and the music stereo.
Interaction with guests
We can offer tips of what to do in Oslo.
- As we have a good relationship to our neighbours, and wish to keep it that way, it is important to be quiet in the night, after 23. This is especially important on the balcony.
- Please water our plants during your stay.
- Please do not wear shoes inside.
- Smoking only allowed outside.
- Pets accepted following agreement.
From Norway, living in Oslo, but from the north of Norway. Psychologist, loves to travel, go sailing, discover new places and people, summer, biking, the ocean. Speaks English, Spanish, some Mandarin and French, Lives with her boyfriend, Peter.