My adorable & comfortable apartment with a view to the mountain is located in the historical neighborhood, providing you with a Bergen true feeling. It comfortably fits 2 and is centrally located on a quiet street, 5 min walk from everything!
Th apartment is bright and cozy. It has a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. (aprox. 55 msq) It was recently painted so it looks rather tidy and clean.
-Kitchen appliances (toaster, press can for coffee, Nespresso machine, stove, oven, fridge, dishes, etc)
- washing machine (upon request)
Interaction with guests
I personally wont be available this summer due heath issues, yet my sweet lovely childhood friend Joel will be there to host you/key delivery. Please be aware that might not be possible for Joel to walk you home but he will do his best to. It all depends on your arrival time.
Other things to note
The apartment is located in a old building, there are a few "not so charming" characteristic that comes with age. For exemple the sound travels easily and therefore loud music and parties not allowed, as well as pets and babies.
- the neighbour next door is a bit grumpy, dont take it personally!
- its not allowed to talk on the staircase and outside the building after 23:00 (the sound travels easier)
- the door downstairs must be always kept locked after 16:00 everyday and all day on Sundays. By the door downstairs I mean the second door when you go into the building. The first door will need to be locked from 23:00. The neighbours are rather strict with this.
- At last, is not allowed to talk with a kitchen window open after 23:00 ( the sound travel and the neighbour gets trouble sleeping.
I hope this is not too much for you! :-)