Private room in house
5 guests3 bedrooms3 beds1 shared bath
1 shared bath
Great check-in experience
100% of recent guests gave the check-in process a 5-star rating.
This is one of a few places in the area that has this feature.
90% of recent guests rated John 5-star in communication.
THE retreat for creative individuals and families:
(House originally built in 1827 . All photos are from February 2019.)
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide alarm
The host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property.
1 double bed
1 double bed
1 single bed
Interaction with guests
I am English but speak fluent Danish too. I usually take one of the 4 bedrooms ... but only because I like to be available as a facilitator , even teacher, to those who want a music holiday. (I work locally as a music teacher.) I like to function as a guide or interpreter …
Languages: Dansk, English
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within an hour
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.
Things to keep in mind
You must also acknowledge
- Pet(s) live on property - Two rabbits
- Amenity limitations - If I sleep over to provide help , my bedroom will be off limits.
- No parking on property - Should be enough parking for three cars either in driveway or opposite the house.
- Potential for noise - As this is a music house all amplified music may be created between 10 am and 10 pm. HOWEVER this is very flexible: can be longer.
- Must climb stairs
- Some spaces are shared - You share the livingroom / Tv room with me or other creative guests ( plenty of space)