¡Howdy! I welcome you to enjoy some unforgettable (EMAIL HIDDEN)e and discover the gastronomical capitol of Cádiz, incredible sunsets, relax and an enviable location to discover one of the most impressive areas in Spain
- Front Patio: here you will have grass, a table and chairs for exterior with an umbrella in order to enjoy being outside. During July and August there will be also a portable pool.
- Living Room: it has 2 sofas and a table that can be bigger with 6 chairs.
- Storage room
- Kitchen: completely equipped with a little table and chairs.
- Back patio: it has a storage space and plenty of space to enjoy being outside. There is also a barbacue.
- Bedroom: it has one single bed with other below that can be installed also. In case of need of an extra bed we would put it there.
- Main bedroom: queen size bed and private shower room.
- Twin bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Terrace: here you will have a chillout sofa to enjoy the sun and the sea and sunset views.
- Private street
- Full kitchen
- Advice on travels
- Help in reservations or any question 24h
Interaction with guests
- I will be available at phone/email/text anytime.
- If I can I will personally be there to meet but it depends on the season. Otherwise I will always call you to welcome and introduce the house to you.
Other things to note
- We will help you in any matter you may have to make you feel at home
- Count with us for any advice
- Registered in Tourism as VFT/CA/00022
License or registration numberVFT/CA/00041
Learn about this number
IMPORTANT: We need all guests older than 17 bring PASSPORT at checkin. If someone is not going to be at checkin we need you to send us a picture of the passport before. Thanks
Upon your checkout please leave all lights turned off, doors closed, clean the kitchenware and throw the garbage to the containers located outside next to the parking lot. We'll go afterwards for cleaning. Do not forget anything inside.
- NO Pets
- NO Drugs
- NO Bachelor parties
- NO Teenagers
- NO illegal activiy whatsoever.
- Respect the house as if it were yours
- Respect the neighbors
I love discovering new places and people. Love to socialize and experience the real local culture. On the other hand I work as an engineer in project management delivering train transportation around the world. Hope to see you soon!