Charming, fully furnished Studio apartment. Perfect for business travel. Close to ICON CLINIC & Metro Manila’s major shopping mall & business districts.
Check in time starts only at 3PM.
Check out time at 12NN.
If you are requiring early check in or late check out, kindly message me first.
I never charge extra for cleaning
Please keep the place tidy and treat it with respect. When checking out, guests must leave the apartment in reasonable conditions, which means that the washing of the used dishes and taking out the garbage from the apartment must be done.
*Change of bedding, linens, towels for week/month long stay.
(Number and Identity of Guests)
The guest must inform host or the caretaker on duty about the number of guests included within the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, only the number of persons stated in the booking confirmation shall be authorized to use the apartment.
1) Visitors are welcome but strictly NO PARTIES allowed.
2) This is a non smoking unit. NO SMOKING of any kind is permitted on the property either inside or outside at any time. Strict adherence is mandatory. Failure to comply will result in immediate forfeiture of security/damage deposit in its entirety.
3) No Pets allowed.
4) Do not throw tissue paper/napkins in the toilet bowl to prevent clogging our pipes. Please use the trash bin provided.
5) When leaving the apartment, please switch off the AC and lights for energy saving measures. (The Philippines has among the highest electricity rates in Asia, so please help us to conserve)
6) Please keep the apartment tidy and respect thy neighbors at all times.
7) Please report any damages or breakages.
8) Guests are kindly asked to take care of the apartment and its furniture inside.This is our home, so we would appreciate you care for it with the utmost respect.
9)This is not a hotel, please do not take anything away home from our unit.
Upon inquiry of the rate/availability of the unit, kindly tell me more about yourself and your Trip. We are opening our home for you and it's imperative that we know a bit more about our guests.
"Travel light, live light, spread the light, and be the light."