About this listing
Exploring an endearing living in the heart of Saigon!
We are at the central of Sai Gon. 5 - 10 mins access to district 1, 5, 10. Great neighborhood, popular restaurants, shops, markets, banks, hospitals ...
Easy to get any kind of transports (bus, motorbike, taxi).
The room is on 3rd floor, just like a mini apartment with bedroom, bathroom, living room and balcony. Our kitchen and laundry room are free of charge. Wifi too.
In the day time, we has a design company working in the building, so it's a bit busy, but you will have a chance to meet a lot of local people.
Interaction with guests
Friendly and helpful owner is happy to welcome you for a wonderful trip.
Home-stay Notes for your pleasant stay! ☺
- Find your complimentary drinks and snacks on the table.
- We provide bed linen and one small and one big towel per person. If you would like more towels, you can order them before your arrival at an extra charge.
- Kitchen & laundry corner: We are happy to share with you our full facilities. Feel free to use it as you need to, and make sure to keep it clean and put back in order after used.
- Internet: Enjoy free WiFi anywhere in the house.
2.TIMING & SECURITY:
- Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00 (noon). Please inform us if you arrive or depart soon or later than this time.
- The entire room is yours; that means you don't have to share it with anyone who is not stated in your booking.
To ensure comforts and safety for all guests staying, we don't allow any strangers in the house. If you like to invite any (local) friend over, you need to inform us at least 1 day before the visit and provide us with information about your visitors. We have the right not to approve your friend's visit if we find it suspicious. This is not likely to happen; however we seek for your understanding of our strict rule, as we want to avoid any problems, which happened before. Approval guests can visit you during 8am-9pm and have to provide valid identification to our guard at the gate. No overnight staying.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 209 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was a Historical Researcher. I'm retired and living with my husband. I have one daughter and one son, both of them are studying abroad. I love travelling, cooking, gardening and watching Korean drama.