My house is 6-10min to Shinjuku station (lively spot in Tokyo) and easy to get to four stations of different lines of public transportation.
My house (60 sq. meter) is at 8th floor of the apartment and consists of:
1) a guest room (2.6m x 3.2m) for your stay,
2) a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room for common use,
3) a bed room & den for my private use.
The guest room furnishes an air conditioner (heat and cool) , an audio system, and a dressing table. Two mattresses and futons for two persons.
The bathroom with an automatic toilet, a bathing/shower space, a face-wash stand, and a washing machine.
The bathing space furnishes a bath-tub, shower floor, and air-conditioning & cloth-drying system. Please note that the shower space is outside (not inside) the bus-tub that is common in Japan.
The kitchen has a dining table, cooking & eating utensils, a fridge, a rice cooker, a microwave, a toaster, and a hot water jar for coffee and tea.
Bread and butter, jam, etc. are prepared for your self-service breakfast (free).
More than 10 kinds of drinks (drip bags) were prepared for the guest (free).
The living room furnishes a TV, a DVD player, table & chairs, and a massage chair for common use.
My private room furnishes a bed, a computer, a telephone, and closets. These are for my private use.
WiFi and Lan cable are provided.
The apartment faces a cozy shopping street. There are many food shops, restaurants, convenient stores, and a post office.
Nakai station (Oedo line): 30 sec walk, (10 min to Shinjuku)
Nakai station (Seibu-Shinjuku line): 1.5 min walk, (4 min to Takadanobaba, 6min to Shinjuku)
Ochiai station (Tozai line): 7 min walk, (3 min to Takadanobaba)
Higashi-Nakano station (JR line), 13 min walk, (5 min to Shinjuku)
1) The main entrance of the apartment opens 24 hours, but please avoid going in and out at midnight. It may cause a suspicion by neighbors depending on your behavior.
2) I lend you a door key of my house. You can go in/out freely anytime. Don't forget to lock the door when you go out and come back. The door key is the property of the apartment, should you lose the key, you have to pay me 10,000 yen and I have to replace the whole unit finally. It costs 100,000 yen. So, please be careful to treat it.
1) As I usually leave home at 8:00 am, I leave simple breakfast for you. You can use the kitchen and kitchenware. Please clean up after you finish.
2) I will not be able to serve lunch and dinner either. There are many inexpensive restaurants nearby. You can also have takeout food.
3) I am pleased to have dinner with my guests for entertainment by mutual consent.
4) Please don't use the kitchen for cooking dinner by yourself at late night that disturbs my sleeping.