Stylish studio apartment in one of the best areas in the mother city. Fully equipped with a modern open plan kitchen this renovated top floor beauty comfortable fits two. Walk to the beachfront and all amenities.
This modern, fresh and spacious studio has a sunny balcony. The huge windows offer direct access onto your private balcony. Comfy and stylish in central location, this studio has it all.
The stylish screed floors create a smooth flow from a comfortable bedroom space, through small tasteful living area, eating and kitchen. The spacious patio with views towards the ocean, and Signal Hill, create an opportunity to enjoy some outside space.
The apartment has the following:
1x Double bed with cotton linen
1x fridge and freezer combo
1x Oven and hob
Fully equipped kitchen
Eating area with bar stools for two
Outside area with table und two chairs
Clean towels and sheets
Cleaning service once a week with change of linen and towels (incl. in the price)
Coffee, tea and wine and of course me to welcome you.
It is within walking distance to almost everything. The V&A Waterfront, main beaches and promenade are all nearby and fun activities to do. You can also take a hike up Lions head or Table mountain, or maybe you feel more keen to take the cable car up the mountain and experience a different view of this lovely city.
A lot of nearby restaurants, shops and attractions are easily accessible by the MyCiti bus route, lots of taxis and private transport in place for easy commuting, however everything is close to you. There is also a tourist hop on, hop off bus on route that is another great activity to do when in Cape Town.
Landmarks and Attractions:
Walking Distance to Green Point Stadium.
2 minute drive to good restaurants and shops
in Green Point and De Waterkant .
4 minute drive: V&A Waterfront , Table Mountain Cableway, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Green Point Stadium
10 minute drive: Beaches and restaurants and cafes of Camps Bay and Clifton
30 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport
40 minute drive to Stellenbosch Winelands
Guest have access to all facilities inside the premises and can receive two sets of keys for the apartment. The apartment is safe and secure with a tag system to get in and out.
Interaction with guests
I meet all the guests, and provide a welcome pack, that includes a bottle of wine, and some basics to settle in like fruit, bread and butter.
I have created an extensive online guidebook and like to share my tips on local hot spots: from wine farms to restaurants, from beaches to nightlife.
I am a big fan of my city and love to share it.
Other things to note
The flat is located in a great block full of great people should you get the opportunity to meet some of the neighbors.
Suits young professionals or anyone who appreciates the luxury of Atlantic Seaboard living.
Three Anchor Bay is a trendy residential area, where you will meet locals rather than tourists. Within walking distance is an array of popular coffee shops, breakfast bars, restaurants and a selection of grocery shops.
We don't have any super strict house rules and want our guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, we assume common sense in the behaviour of our guests and respect for our property.
Unfortunately, for legal/insurance reason we need to inform you of a couple of important issues. The following should be read & understand/adhered to by all of our guests:
1) House manual available in the house with information about the house, house rules and tips and recommendations for Atlantic Seaboard and Cape Town.
2) Cape Town can have strong winds. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to close gates, doors, windows and umbrellas to avoid breakage. Guests are using the un-managed and self-catering property on their own and are responsible for the above.
3) No partying and excessive use of alcohol permitted.
4) Use the provided keys to lock the main doors and gates of the property at all times. Make sure the locks are turned at least once to close properly. It is your responsibility to assure they are locked at all times. In case of lost keys notify your host immediately. Don't let strangers into the complex ever.
6) No sleep overs or house guests unless arranged with your host.
7) For check ins after 8pm we charge 300zar in addition, payable in cash on arrival. (this includes the taxi home for my assistant)
8) Please let us know your arrival details 48 hours before your arrival. flight schedule and if you rent a car. If you let us know later then 48 hours before your arrival we can not guarantee to work around you!
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 229 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from Austria I was enchanted by South Africa and it's people and came to live here in 2007.
I love to travel and enjoy the vibrant, eclectic cultural mix in Cape Town. We live in the beautiful Atlantic seaboard area, between the sea and the mountain.
During my time in South Africa I have learned to love Cape Town every day more. As a designer, I enjoy finding local gems and vintage treasures.
As a host, I give local tips and share my favorite spots in the city.