SCIROCCO ROOM watch around from the top the small neighborhood overlooking south towards the sea.
It is accessed through the garden on the side of the mountain in whose lap leaning seems.
The studio has retained the flavor of ancient eolian environment with old doors retrieved, the marble kitchen and the small bathroom made from a small bread oven.
The living area is furnished with a sofa bed with a second pull-out single.
The sleeping area, fitted in the loft with double bed, has a large window from which you access the roof terrace with breathtaking views.
The room is always fresh: through the doors the wind and the swallows play to cross it all the time if it were a magical way through the sea and the volcano.
This house lives as much as possible in harmony of the nature.
Here are some helpful suggestions to well use an ancient Aeolian house for a sustainable hospitality:
- Water is precious everywhere. In Stromboli even more. Please, save it as much as possible and try to recycle it to water the plants around you.
- The terraces are used to rainwater harvesting: try to keep them very clean and NEVER throw WATERS, DETERGENTS or anything that may pollute the rainwater collected in the reserve tank. Please, pay a particular attention to cigarette butts.
- DO NOT THROW ANYTHING IN W. C. because it could clogs the filtering sump. Use always the bin even for the toilet paper.
- It’s strictly forbidden the use of poisons for insects and animals (powders, foams, poisoned baits, etc.) that may pollute the terraces, the water, the soil, the animals and the surrounding environment.
- Remember to turn off the lights outside during the night: the whole ecosystem will be grateful and you will better enjoy the magic of starry nights.
- It’s strongly advised against the use of candles, due to numerous small as irreparable damages already suffered.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sono arrivata trent'anni sulla riva di questo vulcano. Per me, giovane antropologa nata all'ombra di un altro vulcano, questa terra è parsa selvaggia e incantata, tenera e dura allo stesso tempo. Ho scelto di fermarmi qui. Dopo tanto tempo, ai miei occhi, quest'isola conserva ancora intatto il suo fascino e la sua potenza. Questa è la mia casa, ho sempre amato condividerla con viaggiatori provenienti da tutto il mondo e grazie a ciò mi è stato dato di conoscere persone meravigliose.
Sei il benvenuto