LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ARE WELCOME!
The private self-contained ground level basement studio apartment contains brand new modern furnishings! It comfortably fits two and is located on a quiet beautiful cul-de-sac, yet mere STEPS to vibrant Commercial Drive.
The private self-contained studio apartment has a new keyless entry system so there's no fussing with keys!
Professionally cleaned 400 sqft self-contained studio apartment contains:
- a new Sealy Posturepedic euro top double mattress;
- double closet:
- large flat-screen TV with digital cable, Apple TV and Netflix;
- sitting area with new comfy loveseat;
- bathroom with stand-up shower, lots of towels, shampoo and hair dryer;
- fully stocked kitchen containing fridge, stove, microwave, coffee-maker, toaster, kettle, etc
- fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, coffee, and tea.
The outside areas:
- fully landscaped backyard with a beautiful garden which provides an idyllic oasis to sit and enjoy a beverage or read a book on a sunny day
- two large barbeques;
- front yard sitting area; and
- clothes line.
The rental includes all utilities, wireless internet, cable, and Netflix.
Free on-street parking is available directly in front of the house.
I am available to answer any questions you may have about Vancouver and help in any way I can to make your stay in Vancouver amazing! I am an avid traveler and would love to meet fellow travelers from all over the world.
The “Drive” is a wonderful neighbourhood community that has something for everyone and is close to everything:
- parks and playgrounds
- local night spots, some featuring live music
- 24-hour grocery store (with conventional and organic selections)
- gym, yoga studio, banks, dozens of cafes and restaurants
- local butcher and baker
- historic Italian roots, including an Italian bakery, coffee, gelato, and the BEST coffee and deli sandwiches in the City (I am happy to provide details!).
The Commercial Drive and Broadway Skytrain stations are a five minute walk. The Skytrain runs every 3-4 minutes and take less than 10 minutes to downtown. The number 20 bus runs along Commercial Drive.
No smoking inside the house.
Smoking is allowed outside on the premises.
No pets allowed.
I am a professional working in finance. I enjoy my work but what I love the most is travelling. I have been blessed to have been able to travel to many countries all over the world. While I am travelling, I love to experience “local” culture and find “local” connections. It makes the travelling experience much more authentic. I have lived in the Commercial Drive neighbourhood since 2000 and I love it here.