Our spacious two bedroom apartment in the centre of Bishkek is located on Moskovskaya Street, near the “Ak-Emir” fresh produce market, as well as numerous restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, money exchange offices, banks, and dental clinics. The Karven-club (tennis, fitness), the “Tzum” trade center, and the Central Mosque are also near. Public transport is frequent and easily accessible right outside the property.
Our centrally located and affordable two-bedroom apartment which offers lovely views of the heart of Bishkek can accommodate up to 6 people, making it perfect for a big family or a group of friends. Our main concern is that our guests have a pleasant and enjoyable stay which is why we have decorated the apartment in bright fresh neutral, cream, and beige tones.
Spanning over 64 m2, the apartment features two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with shower cabin and separate toilet, and storage room for your suitcases. The master bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed (160*200), a wardrobe, dressing table, and mirror, while the second bedroom has two twin beds (90*200) with comfortable mattresses. Additionally, the bright and spacious living room features a convertible sofa-bed. We provide fresh, home-washed bed linen, towels, and soft, high-quality soft Korean blankets for our guests. Our kitchen is fully equipped with utensils and all the necessary appliances: fridge, dishwater, gas stove, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, and a coffee machine. It features a dining area with a nice dining room table.
The apartment is equipped with high speed internet/wifi, a cable Smart-TV, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, washer and an AC for your convenience. The floors in the apartment mostly covered by stylish carpets which is why we kindly ask of you to not walk with your shoes on the inside.
The apartment is on the 9th floor and can be accessed by both stairs and elevator. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the elevator only goes up to the 8th floor from where you will have to use the stairs to get to the apartment.
Our guests have full access to the two bedroom apartment and all of the amenities that we provide. The central location of our property also provides guests with easy access to public transport, as well as most of Bishkek’s attractions.
Interaction with guests
It would be a pleasure for me to share my years of extensive knowledge and experience in my hometown with you by trying to answer any questions you may have prior and during your stay. Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet you in person as I currently reside in Dubai, but I will make sure to respond to you online (preferably through airbnb) as quickly as possible and solve problems (if you have any). As for the check in/out process, I will have another person attend to you, making sure that it all goes smoothly.
Other things to note
- Please inform in advance whether you are going to use the TV during your stay as I have to arrange payment with the local company which charges on daily basis.
- Feel safe and secure knowing that there is a security camera installed within the common area
- The sofa in the living room can be also used as a double bed, offering an addition sleeping space
- Please let me know whether you are comfortable using a double bed, or you would like two separate twin beds prior to arrival.
-If you want to use taxi during your stay, keep in mind that you can order affordable ones through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Please contact me for their number.
• Please keep in mind that it is your responsibility to contact me about arrival and departure time, apartment details, and arranging pickup of the key.
• We have 2 contact numbers on which you can reach us, one for regular calls and one for emergencies/night calls. Please make sure that you have saved both numbers on your phone.
• Please try to keep the apartment clean and tidy during your stay.
• Dispose of your garbage during your stay in the designated area opposite our apartment building.
• Smoking inside the apartment isn't allowed.
• Unfortunately, our apartment isn’t pet friendly
We know that check ins and outs are rather stressful and we want to ensure you that with us this process will go smoothly. Due to apartment occupancy and cleaning procedures please note the following check in and out times:
• You can check in after 3PM
• Please check out before 11AM
• Early check in (from 12PM) is subject to availability and requires 30% of the nightly rate
• Late check out (before 2PM) is subject to availability and requires 30% of the nightly rate
• Check in before 12PM and check out after 2PM is subject to availability and requires 100% of the nightly rate.
From Dec 20, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 15 nights.
This host has 587 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Dear friends, (русский текст ниже)
I am Alina from Kyrgyzstan, living in Dubai for the past 6 years. For me, personally, this is the best city in the world. I love it here, and if you are looking for a sunny, modern and safe place, I am sure you will too!
I joined with my sister who helps me take care of the reservations and making the apartments impeccable for our guests. We are a friendly, sociable, and tolerant team who loves travelling, and meeting people from other cultures.
My personal hobby (which has now become a job) is working on the designs and decorations of our apartments, as well as keeping them tidy and clean – just like our homes. We hope that your stay with us will be a comfortable and lovely haven from the big city in a perfect location!
We also understand the complexity of travelling and:
• We are flexible with the late check-in/early check-out times.
• We will respect your privacy at all times (meaning we won’t ever show up unannounced or disturb you during your stay.)
• We will reply to all your messages with clear answers and instructions as quickly as humanly possible.
Chances are we also won’t be able to meet you personally, due to our busy schedules, but will arrange for you to pick up the key from somewhere.
In order to avoid confusion please send us a message before booking an apartment, and we will be honoured to take care of your stay in Dubai for you!
Меня зовут Алина, я из Кыргызстана. Последние 6 лет живу в Дубае, и для меня этот город самый лучший на Земле! Я уверена, что и вам тут понравится, так как здесь безопасно, современно и 365 дней в году светит солнце!
Я работаю вместе со своей сестренкой, которая помогает мне содержать квартиры в чистоте и порядке, создавая уют для наших гостей. Мы любим путешествовать, знакомиться с культурой разных стран, также мы очень общительны и дружелюбны.
Мое хобби (которое переросло в работу), это работа над дизайном и декорированием интерьера, также люблю создавать уют и комфорт для наших будущих гостей. Я очень надеюсь, что вам понравится жить в наших комфортабельных квартирах, расположенных в самых востребованных и замечательных районах Дубая.
Мы понимаем некоторые сложности, которые могут возникнуть во время вашего путешествия, поэтому:
- Мы можем помочь организовать позднее заселение/раннее выселение
- Никто не побеспокоит вас во время пребывания в наших аппартаментах
- Мы постараемся дать четкие и подробные ответы на все возникшие вопросы
Иногда может получиться так, что не сможем встретить вас лично ввиду нашего загруженного графика. В таком случае мы оставим для вас ключ в определенном месте. Все детали, связанные с вашим заселением, обсудим заранее в переписке, поэтому пишите по всем вопросам. Для меня будет большой честью помочь вам с вашим проживанием в Дубае!