IDEAL SPACE! LARGE centrally located OPEN CONCEPT 3 BDRM home. Sleeps 9 max occupancy of 11. 4 blocks from the BEACH & 10 minutes anywhere!
HOT TUB, GYM, MASTER with ENSUITE & WALK IN CLOSET, LIVING ROOM, MEDIA ROOM, LARGE OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN/BAR area, Front PATIO & BBQ area, large front yard, ROOMY & UPSCALE!
ASK US ABOUT OUR PREMIUM WAKEBOAT SERVICE! EVOKE WAKE ADVENTURES!
Large open concept 3 brdm home sleeps 9 max occupancy of 11
1 Queen master bedroom with ensuite
1 Queen 2nd bedroom
3rd bedroom with Bunk bed - double bottom and single top
1 Queen memory foam sofa bed in living room
Centrally located on a private gated and fenced corner lot. 4 blocks from the beach & 10 minutes anywhere! Hot tub, main floor AC, private gym with gym quality equipment, media room with 50" TV, large open concept kitchen, bar area, private front patio & BBQ area with hot tub, beer fridge, outdoor bar area, seating and fountain. Large gated and fenced corner lot front yard that sees sun all day for you to relax in. Spacious and upscale!
Please be advised:
- It is our policy not to rent to groups of singles under 30 without valid previous reviews from other hosts, and valid ID authentication.
General House Rules (thanks for treating our home with care) :
1. Smoking is not allowed in any indoor areas on the property. Smoking is allowed outside only if not near open doors and windows, and an ashtray is used to put out cigarettes and ash in. Please do not leave cigarettes unattended, or butts strewn in or around the property.
2. While we understand you are on vacation, drug use, violence, disturbances, and loud parties are not tolerated on the property due to City of Kelowna noise bilaw, and neighbors. Noise curfew of 11pm is in effect. If problems arise related to drug use, violence, disturbances, or loud parties of any kind, tenants may be asked to vacate the premises immediately with no refund. We must reserve the right to instruct removal of tenants by city or police/RCMP authorities should this occur and tenants refuse to leave.
3. People other than the number of guests specified in the Guest party booked through Airbnb may not stay overnight in the property without authorization. No overnight camping, or tenting is permitted on the property in RV's, Campers, Tents, or any other mobile sleeping units. Boats and boat trailers must be pre-approved by us before bringing to ensure we have enough room. Please message us to inquire.
4. Please ensure all doors are locked when leaving the property at all times to prevent theft, damage and loss.
5. Please do keep the property and all furnishings in good order to prevent damage claims.
6. Please only use appliances for their intended use to prevent damage and fire hazards.
7. The air conditioning units cannot be left on while you are at the property due to fire hazard. If left on when absent, we must reserve the right to enter the premises to turn them off.
Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s), if you need more spots, please contact us and we may be able to arrange. Please do park in designated parking areas only ( front driveway and street).
9. Housekeeping: We apologize, but in order to keep rental prices competitive, we are unable to provide daily housekeeping service. While linens, cleaning supplies, and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We also do suggest you bring beach towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units as they often don't all make it back:( Missing towels are subject to a $20 charge each and stained linens are subject to a $50 charge each. Laundry facilities are provided, feel free to use!
10. Hot Tub: Unfortunately children under the age of 12 are not permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. The hot tub is chemical shocked in between each booking. Please don't stand or sit on the hot tub cover, as it's not as strong as it looks! Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Overloading of the hot tub beyond six persons is not permitted and will damage the hot tub. Glassware is not to be taken into the hot tub, plastic cups are provided in the cupboards for this reason. If a glass breaks, the hot tub will have to be drained, filled and reheated, and you may be left without use of it for the rest of your stay as it takes a while to warm up.
11. BBQ: Please don't leave the BBQ unattended while ignited, and we assume no liability for injury or loss due to its use. Children and pets need to be kept away from the open flames, and propane should be turned completely off from tank when not in use to prevent leaks and possible fires.
12. Fireplace: Fireplace is turned off during rental season June-Sept; they are not operational during this time of the year.
Water / Sewer: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper down the toilets or dump chemicals down the drain, as it will clog up the plumbing. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime to prevent this.
13. Washer & Dryer
Please do not overload the washer and the dryer as it may throw it off balance and break it:( Please also empty the lint trap each time you use the dryer to prevent fire hazard (very hazardous in the hot summer months).
14. Checkout Policy
When checking out:
-ensure all lights, appliances, and electronics are off
-windows and doors are all locked
-BBQ propane tank is turned off from the tank
-garbage and recycling is taken to the bins outside in the front yard.
-dirty dishes are washed and dishwasher is loaded and run.
-No garbage is left in the house or strewn about outside on the property. -Ensure all renter property and items are removed.
15. Check in and out time :
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 11am
We can only accommodate early check in and late check out requests if we do not have other guests arriving or leaving that day. Feel free to message us and ask.
16. Pets are only permitted with prior approval, please message us to inquire if your pet is suitable and whether it can be brought to the rental. We apologize, but we are unable to accommodate cats, insects, reptiles, or rodents.
Thanks for obliging and taking good care of our home!
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are both working professionals in Kelowna, BC. Both active lovers of the outdoors, we enjoy the Okanagan and everything it has to offer on a regular basis. If we aren't on site, we are always available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have, and help accommodate any specific requirements you may have for your stay. We network with many local vendors, business owners, and transportation providers in town, so we can recommend local amenities, local hot spots, hidden gems, restaurants, and help set you up with shuttles, Wine & Cheese Tours. We look forward to meeting you!