Beautiful end-unit townhome with lots of daylight near Ballard Locks. Custom paint colors, high ceilings, finished hardwood floors, granite/stone countertops and sound proof glass. No street noise. Quiet neighborhood. Paved enclosed patio with herb garden and outdoor lounge seating. One dedicated garage parking spot available and ample street parking. Large windows and vaulted ceilings in both upstairs bedrooms offer a light and bright feeling. A bedroom on lower level with access to patio yard, ideal for a home office.
Cherry blossoms (Sakura) in the spring, everything is safe and within walking distance, lots of great bars and restaurants, close to the zoo.
Walkscore: 87 (walkers paradise!)
MORE PHOTOS: (website hidden)
- Top floor (2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, washer, dryer)
- Middle floor (kitchen, dining, living room with small balcony, bathroom)
- Bottom floor (1 bedroom, bathroom, patio access, 1-car parking garage)
Total Bedrooms: 3 full with closets (1 king-sized bed, 2 double-sized beds, 1 crib)
Total Bathrooms: 3 full (2 with tubs, 1 with shower), 1 half
Backyard: 500 square feet, paved, 4+ planters.
Sq Footage: 1600 square feet within building, 900 square feet lot
Parking: 1 dedicated covered parking with garage door + ample street parking
INCLUDED APPLIANCES & FURNITURE:
Appliances: Washer and dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, in-sink garbage disposal, blueray player, hairdryer
Other Furniture: Dining table, sofa, coffee table, spot rug, patio seating
- Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste, Food Waste
COMMUNITY FEATURES & ACCESSIBILITY:
- Within 1 mile (4-10 minute walking distance) of
* Restaurants (Mae Ploy Thai, El Camion, La Isla, KFC, McDonalds, Wendy's)
* Coffee shops (Cafe Besalu, Starbucks, 3 Girls Bakery)
* Banks (US Bank, Wells Fargo, Sterling, Chase)
* Groceries (Safeway, Trader Joe's, Ballard Market, Top Banana)
* Hospitals (Ballard Swedish)
* Schools (Ballard High, Salmon Bay, St Alphonsus)
* US Post Office
- 9 minute drive away from I-5 interstate highway, Northgate Mall, Costco, Home Depot, University of Washington Campus (University District), Seattle Pacific University
- 12 minute drive away from I-99 / Downtown Seattle, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Amazon Headquarters at South Lake Union, Lake City Way
DISTANCES / TRANSIT OPTIONS:
- 4 miles away from University of Washington (U District), Seattle Pacific University - Bus 43, Bus 44
- 4.5 miles away from South Lake Union / Amazon - Bus 8, Line D, Bus 26, Bus 40
- 13 miles away from Bellevue - Line B, Bus 226, Bus 550, Bus 545
- 17 miles away from Redmond - Bus 44, Bus 28, Bus 545
- In between 2 Microsoft Connector routes going to directly to Redmond Campus
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Furniture Policy: No introduction or removal of furniture to/from unit. Playpen available upon request. No moving of furniture in between floors of unit.