About this listing
A true comfortable, fully equipped very cool 1 Bedroom apartment that has best of both worlds: Luxury Location yet tranquil residential area of Palermo, but also right next to Recoleta. Just a few blocks away from parks, museums, shopping and more!
THE LIVING AREA
It is an open concept kitchen living/dining area. Lots of natural light with big windows and also the area leads out to the balcony.
- Air conditioner
- Dining table for 4
- Big L-shape couch (not a pull-out sofa bed but it's big enough to sleep 2. See *NOTES below)
- 40" LCD TV with 80+ basic TV channels
- Roku box with access to Netflix, Angry Birds game
- 2 outdoor chairs and small table in the balcony
*NOTE ON GROUP LARGER THAN 2:
Each side of the L-shape sofa seating is 1m wide x 2m long (as seen in photos). 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the couch, one on each side. Twin size bedding are available to accommodate this.
KITCHEN - LAUNDRY/STORAGE
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, oven, big sink and a huge fridge. Also many appliances for daily use. There's also a small area next to the kitchen with a washing machine and a storage shelf.
- Electric toaster
- Coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Washing machine (clothing rack is provided in the balcony for drying clothes)
- 2 bar stools
- Air conditioner
- King-size bed
- 32" LCD TV with 80+ basic TV channels
- Writing desk
- Closet with doors
- Walk In shower with glass doors (no bathtub)
- Vanity with 2 sinks and drawers
- Big mirror
- Toilet and bidet
It's in front of the bathroom, between the living room and the bedroom. Lots of space to hang and store your clothing items!
- WIFI throughout the apartment (30 Mb/s)
- elevator in building
- doorman presence during most morning and evening hours
- Spanish School (extra fee)
- City Tour
- Roku Box
Palermo is a very large neighborhood. This apartment is specifically located in the sub-neighborhood called Palermo Chico. It's the more exclusive and quiet part of Palermo, right next to Recoleta and close to many embassies and consulates.
With tranquility, it also comes with all the convenience you need. What you have nearby in 5-10 mins walking distance:
- Supermarket and convenience stores (one each right in front of building)
- Restaurants and cafés
- Public hospital and pharmacy
- Shopping mall and cinema
- Av. Santa Fe, a big commercial streets
- Free Bicycle Rental Station (run by the City Government)
- Public Transportation - Subway (access on Av. Santa Fe), many public bus lines
Other Things to Note
Standard check-in time after 2PM and check-out time is 11AM. If you require different arrival/department times, please contact us.
The Cleaning Fee included in the reservation is for one-time Check-out cleaning only. If you require extra cleaning service, please contact us to make further arrangement.
A kind reminder to please treat the apartment and the facilities that come with it like you would in your own home, and be respectful to your neighbors. Here are the house rules:
- No smoking and/or drug use anywhere in the apartment, including the balcony area.
- No parties and/or gatherings. Please refrain from making loud noises after 11PM.
- No pets are allowed.
- Guests who are not in the reservation are not allowed in the apartment.