- Small yet lovely apartment in old town of Split
- 2 minute walk to Diocletian's Palace and Riva promenade
- WiFi internet connection, fully equipped kitchen
- Ferry port and main bus station is just 3 min walk away
- Possibility of a cheap taxi transfer from the airport (half the usual price)
The apartment consists of a double room with a sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen with all the things you need to prepare your meals, making your stay easier and perfect, with dinning for 3 people, a bathroom with sink, toilet and a shower.
It has an excellent location close to all you need: the beaches, bus/train stations and a ferry port, Diocletian's Palace and Promenade Riva, Galleries and Museums and for recreation Marjan park forest.
Supermarket, bakeries, restaurants, coffee bars and clubs, bank & ATM and pharmacy are all nearby.
Interaction with guests
Although we don't live in the house we are
present on check-in and check-out and are always at your disposal for all your needs.
Other things to note
Personaly, if you can, I would recomend visiting Split in pre season or post season. We are blessed with warm sunny weather from April to November. City will be less crowded, and accommodation prices are lower, so that's the best time to experiance trully local lifestyle.