Steps from the Whole Foods & Acme! Walking distance from train station, CVS & Starbucks. Close to The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall & The Italian Market. Great 2 bedrooms (1 queen & 1 full bed), 2 baths, plus 1 full sleeper couch!
Our location is simply amazing! Across the street from Acme and the Whole Foods, with lots of stores and restaurants all around! You will NOT find a more perfect location!
Please note: we do not have cable. But we do offer a Roku that you can use to access your own Netflix or Hulu accounts.
The keys will be placed in a lockbox and I will send you the code at the time of check-in.
The house has Internet, TV (no cable), DVD player, AC/heater, kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, basic kitchen accessories, living/dining room, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, there is a pull out couch in the living room.
Interaction with guests
Mostly over the phone, but available if needed.
Other things to note
• For short-term parking (like an hour or two), we park our car at the Whole Foods parking lot, and just buy a small something (like their amazing desserts). Their entrance is on the left just passed our house. You can also find meter parking all around. Just be very careful because Philly meter maids are ruthless!
• For longer parking, like a whole day or overnight, you may be better off parking at the Acme parking garage. The entrance is located on 11th between South and Lombard Street. I believe overnight costs $20.
1. There is NO smoking allowed in the house, even with open windows. Please respect that.
2. Do NOT go on the roof top. Although there is a ladder, there is no deck and no railing. There is a lock, so please respect that.
3. If you have a few people over, just please be respectful of the neighbors and don’t play loud music. Limit of 8 people at anytime.
4. If you break anything, please let us know. Honesty is the best policy.
5. Treat our home with respect and leave it organized as you found it.
6. You are responsible for washing your own dishes.
7. If you have pets, note that they are NOT allowed on the beds. If they do go on the couch, please place a sheet over the couch during your stay.
8. Please take the trash out and place it in the bin located in the alley on the side of the house (938 spray painted on bins).
9. If additional mess is left behind we reserve the right to charge you a cleaning fee through airbnb.
We have been hosting Airbnb since September 2014 and always had great experiences here, both hosting and staying as guests. If you are a respectful person, polite, and neat then you should make a great guest and is welcome to stay at our place. As guests, we always leave the house as we found, and take good care of other people's properties.