About this listing
Bright, beautiful 1 bedroom top floor apartment.
In the heart of Toronto's restaurant and gallery district, Ossington is where you want to be.
Completely private with laundry, new kitchen, bath and spacious walk out deck.
Voted 2nd hippest neighborhood in the WORLD by Vogue magazine, Queen West West is the heart of Toronto's gallery, restaurant and boutique shopping scene.
This clean, bright and completely private apartment is right off the famous Ossington strip but just far enough from it to be quiet and peaceful.
9.5 foot ceilings, windows in every room and a skylight, this beautiful top floor unit is one of only 3 in the building and contains all the comforts of home.
All street photos in this profile are from the immediate neighborhood.
-Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
-Private walk out deck with dining
-Free WiFi internet
-Large flat-screen TV with cable
Interaction with guests
You can choose to meet me on arrival or a door key-code will be emailed to you. The choice is yours.
I also live nearby to help with anything. Feel free to call or message anytime.
Other things to note
A flight of 16 stairs gets you up to the unit.
I'm happy to help with luggage. Just let me know.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11am. This allows us time to clean the apartment in time for new guests who may be arriving the same day. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis only.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. indoor smoke alarms will sound.
Smoking on the private outdoor deck only.
3. Pets are not permitted in the rental unit under any conditions
4. USE OF PROPERTY – Use of the property is for short-term accommodation only, and guests are not permitted to use it for any commercial or business purposes. The premises shall neither be used as a party venue, nor any social gathering where 4 or more people are inside the unit at any given time, without prior consent of the Owners.
5. GUESTS – Occupant(s) assumes responsibility for the behaviour of their guests during this term and any damage to the property, suite and its contents . Should there be a noise complaint during the time of occupancy, or any violation of the above stated conditions, the Owners, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and regain possession without providing compensation.
If the owner receives a noise complaint during the occupants stay, the owner will retain the occupants damage deposit.
6. SHOES are not to be worn in the apartment.
7. When CHECKING-OUT, garbage must be picked up and put into garbage bags. Dishes must be placed into dishwasher.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.