Duplex located in a well comunicated site to visit the basque coast and countryside villages.
Spacious house equipped with everything necessary for cooking and washing. Quiet location.
Three bed 90 x 190 cm one of 80 x 190 cm and a queen size bed (160 x 200 cm) upstairs.
One sofa-bed 135 x 180 cm downstairs.
Important note: There is no Wi-Fi or dishwasher in the house.
French and spanish mobile network coverage in the house.
If you come by car you can park inside.
Towels, sheets, hair dryer, cookware and basic cooking products included.
Interaction with guests
Guests receive basic information to stay in the house and recommendations about places to visit and restaurants nearby.
Families: If you need travel cot, bed barrier or barrier for the stairs please mention when booking.
Other things to note
The house is located in a residencial area with not special interest and makes the car almost compulsory. Instead, location provides:
- Perfect situation in the half way between the most interseting towns of the basque coast (Saint Jean de Luz, Donostia-San Sebastian, Hondarribia).
- Tranquility and good rest.
- No parking problem.
Several basic rules that will facilitate the stay to yourself and others:
• Please respect the neighbors. Keep the noise level down if possible and allow outside parties.
• Do not smoke in the house. You can do this on the terrace.
• Please leave the house in good condition. Cooking utensils should be cleaned before leaving.
• Each time you leave the house; pay special attention to close the door, faucets, lights and other appliances, to avoid accidents (flood, fire, theft).
I used Airbnb in one of my travels and I liked very much.
Here is my house, in case you want to visit this corner of the world.
The most I like are mountains, but now I can't climb.
I like cycling, good food and good wine.
But finally, despite all my likes I spend my free time with my lovely family that I love the most.