CityChalet historic, your cozy holiday apartment in a chalet built in 1803. 4 bedrooms with 10 beds, 2 baths, living room, big kitchen - very quiet in a big garden. Very quiet & yet in middle of Interlaken.
The CityChalet historic apartment in Interlaken, Switzerland is your cozy holiday apartment for families, small groups and also seminars or retreats up to 10 people. Interlaken is situated between two lakes and snow peak mountains, the center of the Bernese Oberland, right in the center of Switzerland. It’s your affordable starting point for all kinds of activities.
The building is a charming chalet built 1803 in the middle of the village Interlaken. The heritage interior of the holiday flat lets you feel home and relaxed immediately and puts you in a comfortable mood.
• Original heritage flat in a chalet built 1803
• 10 beds in 4 cozy sleeping rooms
• Lounge with TV, DVD, large classic library, WiFi
• 2 bathrooms with shower/WC, laundry and dryer facility
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Very quiet - in a huge garden next to river “Aare”
• Garden seats and barbecue grill
• Wonderful panorama on the surrounding mountains
• Very centrally located: village 200m, train station 400m, bus stop 250m
• Indoor pool, tennis- and wellness are a 5 minute walk away
• Supermarket grocery is right next door
• Two free parkings on our own ground
Interaction with guests
Welcome at the check-in.
Other things to note
You have two (2) free parkings with your rental.
This host has 257 reviews for other properties.View other reviews