Your new home is only 5.9 miles(20 min) to NYC.
950 sqft newly furnished apartment, super clean with fully equipped kitchen, private parking lot for your car, FREE WiFi & cables.
Bus station located in front of the building, just walk outside and hop on the bus directly to Midtown manhattan - Port authority bus terminal 42nd and 8th ave, one block away from Times square.
Conveniently located in the most walkable luxurious neighborhood in NJ.
Hosts up to 8 guests.
PRIME location, bus stop in front of the building
1. The apartment located on the FIRST floor.
2. Fully furnished 2 specious bedrooms and 1 bathroom to share.
3. FREE Verison FIOS highspeed WIFI and Cable tv.
4. FREE private parking lot
5. Specious living room and dining area
6. Fully equipped open kitchen w/new appliances.
7. Top of the line mattresses for the perfect night sleep.
8. Washer and Dryer $1.75 per load each located in the basement.
1. 2 towels per guest plus hand towels.
2. Body wash, Shampoo, conditioner
3. Iron and Iron board
4. Blow dryer
5. Q-tips & cotton balls
6. Toilet paper, paper towels.
(Please note that we do NOT provide an unlimited set of supplies, we only provide a starter supply)
1. All guests must be included in guest count (this
includes babies 2 years old or older, toddlers and kids).
2. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house, only outside with the door
and windows closed, damage/cleaning fee will apply in the event of
damage from smoking indoors/outdoors.
3. Please leave your shoes next to the door and use your own slippers
around the house, It's a barefoot apartment.
4. We respect our neighbors - Quiet hours between 9:00pm-9:00am
5. No food in bedrooms - Please! Greasy fingers ruin/stain linens, and
crumbs attract pests. We provide you with brand new clean comfy
furniture, we'd like to keep it in mint condition and pest free.
6. Turn off all electricity and Air conditioning, if you leave the apartment for
7. No bit torrent/ illegal downloading of music, videos or movies using our network.
8. Check out before 11:00am, put trash bags and recycling in bins before
checkout. Baggage storage is available at Greyhound Baggage storage in
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 382 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
As a nomadic world traveler visiting 35+ countries, travel entrepreneur and blogger - Jetsetter secrets in social media, I've set a goal to create memorable experiences for my future guests.
From providing great amenities, prime locations and all around equipped apartments for a comfortable stay during your vacation.
As your host, I'm here to make your stay and vacation comfortable, enjoyable and unforgettable, because you deserve it.
Currently I have 7 listings for you to choose from and you can check them out below for locations and available dates. If you can inquire about the dates, it means they're available. I also host in my own penthouse apartment so you can ask about that.
About NJ - It may sound surprising but it is faster to get to Manhattan from our locations (between 7-20min) than it is from other parts inside NY like Brooklyn, Queens, Harlem and bronx. In addition you get spacious apartments, a place to call home to relax after a long day of site seeing and the best skyline view of Manhattan from our side of the Hudson river.
Get connected and see you soon,
Orit Aka Tutti