This booking is for a private room with breakfast for 2. The room (Room A - see floor plan) is in a 2-bedroom-2-bathroom flat and has its own balcony (where you may enjoy your breakfast) and a corresponding bathroom (just for you), as well as unobstructed views from all windows and the balcony. In the flat (please see floor plan) there is a shared kitchen w/ dining/breakfast space (& its own balcony). You will be located 1 block from the sea and within a 5 min walk to old city.
Few simple house rules to make you stay with us more enjoyable:
- overnight stays are for the registered guests only (for the safety and comfort of our guests any outside visitors must be registered)
- be mindful of others with whom you may be sharing the common areas of the flat or the building (for example, the city ordinance calls for quiet night hours from 1am, therefore, if you are returning home late please be mindful of other guests in the flat or other residents in the building who may be sleeping)
- no drugs/illegal substances of any kind
- please let us know about any problems you may experience immediately so that we may rectify them; similarly, please notify us of any damages/incidentals before you leave
- please note that the construction season in Budva ends on May 15 and if you are on the balcony or have your windows open prior to this date, you may hear some low-grade, construction-related noise during normal working hours coming from the area between the Mediteranska street and the sea. Please contact us if you have any concerns and we'll update you on the actual situation during your planned stay. This only applies for stays prior to May 15.
Bring along with you your best energy, your conscious awareness and kindness towards others, respect for the living spaces, and physical and natural surroundings.
Let us know if you have any special requests and enjoy your stay with us!
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello there, adventurers, perpetual travelers and globetrotters! We are derek & Carlos and we want to welcome you to Montenegro and of course, to our place! Please read on...
We like to think of ourselves as creative, minimalist nomads who, when not in some obscure corner of the world, split our time among Buenos Aires, Barcelona and Budva. We are not stuck on the letter 'B' for any particular reason, life just took us that way.
Our flat in Budva is one of our creative projects: to give it as much personality as possible, all that we could remodel ourselves we did; we built quite a few furniture pieces ourselves and many elements of the decor/paintings are our creation as well. This creative process is dynamic, so, as we express our creativity, the flat changes its face, and you as our guest get to experience this firsthand and at the same time help us get inspired and continue our creative journey! We learn from your suggestions (from building/remodeling techniques to breakfast options) and in the process we grow and provide better experience for our guests.
We wish the travel bug stays with you for a long time and in a mean time, we welcome you to our place in Budva! You may find our place on in:stag_ram under CasaCaniBudva.
See you soon!