About this listing
- 12 m. walk to city center/downtown.
- Free parking lot & street parking
- Easy walk to city center, Kizilay, Tunali st., Metro, some hospitals and some embassies
- CLEAN, safe, AIR CONDITIONING, 25 Mbps WiFi, Full HD flat cable TV, 24 h. hot water, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer&dryer, iron
- 1 bedroom, 1 living room
- Large balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and other small appliances
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Close to groceries & taxi-stand and children's park
• The apartment is close enough to walk (12 mins.) downtown Ankara
• The apartment is close to many embassies. Some embassies including American's, German's, French's, Austrian's and Italian's are within walking distance
• US Embassy is about 1,5 km (1 mile) far from the apartment. It takes 20 mins. by walk. If you take a taxi it costs 10-12 Turkish Liras (4 US Dollars). There is call button for taxi just in front of the building and taxi will show up in several minutes
• The apartment is on the third floor of a four-floor apartment building. Mostly families live in the building
• Once we had a typical urban home can accommodate up to 6 guests. Later we have divided it into two separate (self-contained) modern apartments for Airbnb guests and each has own lockable door now.
• So, this apartment is one of them and it accommodates up to 3 guests.
As an option two separate apartments can be booked together and accommodate up to 6 guests. We listed it a different property: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18659867
• Back to this apartment: It includes 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living room and fully fitted kitchen (living room and kitchen together)
• Large balcony
• Fully fitted kitchen (counter-top stove, refrigerator, dish washer, microwave oven, toaster, pots and pans, glasses), a dining table and flat panel HD TV in the living room, air conditioning, washing & drying machine, iron and ironing board. (Please check the apartment pictures for more details)
• Living room and bedroom face the street and receive sunlight
• The apartment has been partly renovated recently
• Unlimited good internet (Wi-Fi)
• Smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector
• Free Ankara map and Ankara city guide for you
• Free parking lot and free street parking
• Taxi stand is just 200 m. (600 ft.) to the building and there is call button for taxi just in front of the building
• There are at least 5 super markets within 500 m. (0.3 mi.)
• Very close to a grocery store
• Kizilay Square (within walking distance) is the most important center and junction point of Ankara and it located downtown. You can go everywhere in Ankara using public buses and metros from Kizilay Square.
• Kizilay is also a neighborhood name and surrounds Kizilay Square. There are many nice cafes, bars, restaurants and shops around Kizilay.
• To go to Ulus (Old city), you can get on the Ulus Dolmus (blue colored smaller bus) just in front of the building
• Tunali Hilmi Street is a major shopping street in Ankara which is just 1 km. (0,6 mi.) far from the building. It is full of nice cafes, bars, restaurants and shops, and draws a lively crowd
• Kurtuluş Park is 1.3 km. (0.8 mi.) to the building and it is a nice place to run and also you can find gyms in Kizilay and Tunali Hilmi Street
• Tap water is drinkable and can be used for cooking and making tea or coffee in Ankara. However most people prefer bottled water to drink for better taste. We will welcome you with a bottle of water
• Before, during and after your stay, we are ready to answer your queries or help with just about anything when/if needed. Just text or call me
FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE APARTMENT
• Ankara Esenboga Airport (ESB) is located some 28 km (17 mi.) northeast of Ankara
• “BelKoAir" -white colored bus- provides 24 hours shuttle service from the airport to the city center
• “BelKoAir" has more shuttles services than the other companies and reaches more places in Ankara
• You can board the “BelKoAir" shuttles at the domestic or international arrival terminals of the airport.
• The cost is 11 Turkish Liras (TL) (About 4 US Dollars) and payable on the bus
• Get off the shuttle at the Kizilay stop. Getting to Kizilay stop from the Airport takes some 30-40 mins according to traffic
• You can take a taxi from Kizilay to my apartment (It costs about 10 TL.) Or you can just walk to the apartment
• All taxis in Ankara are yellow and have a small “TAKSİ" sign on top. Taxi fare is final cost (it includes VAT) You can only pay taxi driver in cash. And taxi drivers mostly do not expect a tip but they will appreciate it
• If it is possible, call me and give the phone to the taxi driver and I'll tell him the shortest way to arrive at the apartment. (Some taxi drivers may not be familiar with the area)
• If you take a taxi from the airport to the apartment, it takes about 40 mins and costs about 100 Turkish Liras (30 US dollars). And again, I can tell the driver the shortest way
• Please notify me in advance of your arrival time to the apartment by providing me your flight information and other relevant travel information
• Or, preferably when you either take a bus or taxi at the airport, please let me know via mail, message, Airbnb messaging system etc. so that we can be ready to meet you at the apartment, give you the keys, show you around, and answer any questions
• We usually need some 30-45 mins. to get the apartment. So we don't want to be at the apartment too early or too late to meet you
• Check in after 2:00 pm
• Check out before 12:00 pm (noon)
• Please read the listing details and house rules
• We have no housekeeping service
• Please respect the neighbors and do not make noise
• The number of guests must not exceed number specified on the booking
• Please no smoking indoors, smoking is allowed only in the balcony
• Please be sure that dishes, pots and pans, stove top, toaster and microwave have been cleaned before checking out
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 102 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I met Airbnb in the US, I was an Airbnb guest in Canada for the first time and now I'm a host in Ankara. My wife Hatice and I'd love to welcome you to stay at one of our apartments.
We are so proud that our guests prefer our apartments for their second, third, fourth stays.
Our aim is to make you feel at home. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
Before, during and after your stay, we are ready to answer your queries or help with just about anything when/if needed. Just text or call me.
instagram name: kcbsbll