We have a very comfortable, spacious and cosy apartment in the Westerpark area.
The apartment has:
- two bedrooms with both a 2-person bed. there is a maximum of 4 people that can stay in the apartment.
- livingroom with open kitchen and bar. The kitchen is fully equipped: fridge, freezer, cooking area, blender, dishwasher.
- comfortable bathroom with bath and a separate shower
- separate toilet
- a balcony with 4 chairs and a table on the sunny southern side of the apartment
- washing machine
- wireless internet (free WIFI)
- free parking space in front of the building
I live in the apartment myself with my boyfriend, but when you come to visit we'll move out for some days! That means you get to stay in a very cosy, comfortable Dutch place!
If you want to, I'll provide you our favorite places and activities in Amsterdam.
The apartment is located right at the Westerpark. In 10 minutes walking, you will find the Westergas Area. This is an old factorysite, which nowadays is used for recreational activities, bars, restaurants, coffeebars, cultural entreprises, and a parc with animal play-farm. It's a great and lively place to be and it's a very nice and quiet walk to get there! The very end of the Westerpark is connected to Central Stations by one long shoppingstreet (Haarlemmerstraat/Haarlemmerdijk) with many boutiques, shops, lunchrooms and bars.
Within 300 meters of the apartment you will find a supermarket.
The apartment is located approximately 500 meters away from the Sloterdijk station. From here, train, metro and tram will get u around in and around Amsterdam. There is a tram stop (tram 12) in front of the building, with easy connection to the city centre or to the station Sloterdijk (if you don't want to walk the little distance).
- tram 12: Amsterdam Museum Square / 10 minutes
- tram 12: train station Sloterdijk (easy connection to Schiphol) / 1 minute
- there are other tram and bus stops for different places in Amsterdam in a walking distance from the apartment.