This is a wonderful home with lots of space both inside and out. It's perfect for a family coming to live in Canada temporarily or permanently.
Our home has always been welcome to friends and visitors. In the past we have hosted students from as far as Brazil to Korea. Our family loves to travel and experience new cultures.
The master bedroom has a queen bed. We also have a single bed in the 2nd bedroom, which can be used for a child or a teen. A baby room is equipped with a crib, change table as well as a camera for baby monitoring. The toddler room also has a video camera for monitoring.
During your stay, you will have access to foods in the pantry and refrigerator, the use of the deck and backyard. Internet wi-fi is also included, as well as cable tv. The parking pad fits 3 cars, if you require it.
There are 2 full bathrooms, one on the second floor and one on the main floor. The guest bedroom on the main floor can sleep one person on a single bed.
Because kids need toys, all the toys in sight are available for your child(ren) to enjoy during your stay. We understand what it's like to travel with small children so we want to make it as comfortable as possible for you.
Just a short walking distance away is a neighbourhood mall that has a 24 hour grocery, a drug store, public library, health food store and more. Also within walking distance is a plaza with another grocery store, drug store as well as a public library and a laundromat There are a number of parks with playgrounds nearby. We will provide you with a map and a list of places of interest upon booking.
The York Mills bus runs frequently and takes you to the subway station, providing you access to the downtown within 30 minutes. Our home is central to many amenities and places. The Toronto Zoo is just a 10-minute drive, two major shopping malls both within 10 minutes, as well as access to downtown is 20 minutes by car.
We hope you will come and stay with us in the comfort of our home and enjoy your visit to our great city of Toronto.
Feel free to email if you have any questions.
You have access to the whole house except the basement apartment nor the furnace room.
Interaction with guests
We are always available. We will be living nearby.
1. No guests are allowed other than the ones accounted for in the booking.
2. Please respect the use of water and electricity, making sure to conserve as much as possible. We are a very eco-conscious family and we make sure to put recyclables, garbage and compost in the proper receptacles. We ask that you do the same.
3. Do not change the thermostat settings and please be sure to keep all doors and windows closed at all times, as the air conditioning will be running during that time.
4. The basement is out of bounds and please use the laundromat services nearby for your laundry.
5. Run the dishwasher only when it is full and try to limit hand washing as much as possible in order to save water. There is enough dishes and cutlery to go around.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mom of three kids, baby, a 6 and 4 year old, lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband. Both elementary school teachers who love to travel and eat their way around the world.