This huge open plan loft with 128m2 is newly renovated and carefully furnished with local design. Enjoy amazing views and a trendy area in this generous space.
This modern industrial loft is your stylish home base in Cape Town. A mixture of wood, steel and concrete transform this old factory in a modern open space. Made with love and stocked with vintage gems, we sourced from local design shops to furnish this generous space.
We provide the facility for WIFI the data needs to be bought. The costs are 300Zar per 3 GB.
Ideally for two people, this open space offers fully equipped kitchen, a dining, living and working area downstairs.
In the open upstairs is a generous bedroom with big bathroom.
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, fridge and freezer.
The completely new renovated bathroom has a spacious shower and a washing machine with dryer. Rest yourself into the comfy queen size bed.
Huge windows face table mountain and offer astonishing views. We offer free cleaning once a week if you stay longer then 6 days.
Guest have access to all facilities inside the premises and can receive two sets of keys for the apartment.
There is allocated parking inside the building for your convenience.
The apartment has 24 hour security.
Interaction with guests
I live close by and am nearly almost available. If my kids keep me busy and I can not make it myself, my assistant will help you with everything. I often stay in touch via Whats App and give tips for trips, restaurant or party in Cape Town.
Other things to note
There is a hand made guidebook in the flat for your convenience.
Check in and check out is flexible if I don't have guests arrive the same day. For late check ins after 8pm I charge 300zar in addition.
We don't have any super strict house rules and want our guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, we assume common sense in the behaviour of our guests and respect for our property.
Unfortunately, for legal/insurance reason we need to inform you of a couple of important issues. The following should be read & understand/adhered to by all of our guests:
1) House manual available in the house with information about the house, house rules and tips and recommendations for Cape Town city bowl and surroundings.
2) Cape Town can have strong winds. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to close doors and windows to avoid breakage. Guests are using the un-managed and self-catering property on their own and are responsible for the above.
3) No partying and excessive use of alcohol permitted.
4) We have 24/7 security in the building. Use the provided keys to lock both locks of the property at all times. Make sure the locks are turned at least once to close properly. In case of lost keys notify your host immediately.
5) Sorry no sleep overs unless arranged with your host.
6) For check ins after 8pm we charge 300zar in addition, payable in cash on arrival. (this includes the taxi home for my assistant)
7) Please let us know your arrival details 48 hours bevor your arrival. flight schedule and if you rent a car. If you let us know later then 48 hours before your arrival we can not guarantee to work around you!