A small but a sufficient guest house and the guest house is just 2 minutes’ walk away from the beach. Total 4 rooms with attached toilets, Wi-Fi, TV, hot & cold water, AC, mini bar
Thulusdhoo is blessed with two internationally famous surf points called The Cokes and The Chickens. The beach is superb and very white and has got a vast sea for snorkeling and swimming. The diving areas around the island is also marvelous.
Thulusdhoo is also famous for its Coca Cola bottling plant- certainly one of the few, if not the only plant that uses desalinated water. It is also a trans-shipment point for dried fish, smoked and salted fish for export.
Interaction with guests
I or someone will receiving you from Airport and will arranging transfer to the hotel plus I will be here to help you always.
Other things to note
Before booking your airline tickets make sure your flight lands at least 2 hours before the scheduled ferry Boat departure time.
If you miss the Ferry Boat, we can help you arrange a speed boat or help make arrangements for you to stay in Hulhumale city for the night.
From Male'/Airport To Thulusdhoo Island
•Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed and Thurs at 15:30
•Tue at 14:00
•Friday at 22:00
ACTIVITY PRICE LIST
- Chickens Surf Point: $8 per head , $45 for a 2 hour trip
- Colas Point: $5 per head, $35 for a 2 hour trip
- Honkeys Surf Point: $75 for a 2 hour trip ( Capacity: 5 person )
- Jail Break Surf Point: $95 for a 2 hour trip ( Capacity: 5 person )
- Sultans Surf Point: $95 for a 2 hour trip ( Capacity: 5 person )
Sand Bank Trip:
- Nearby sand bank: $70 for 3 hours
- Far away sand bank: $100 for 3 hours
- Island Hopping; $ 35 per head per trip, $20 for extra person
- Day time: $40 per head for 2 hour, $ 20 for extra person
- Night time: $150 for a 2 hour trip ( Capacity: 4 person )
- Night Fishing: $100 for 3 hour trip ( Capacity: 4 person )
Big Game Fishing:
- Day time: $300 for 3 hour trip, for an extra hour $ 30
( Capacity: 4 person )
- Night time: $350 for 3 hour trip, for an extra hour $ 30
( Capacity: 4 person )
This host has 237 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to the Sunny Side of Life. I am a Maldivian in my early 40s from Hulhumale' (the Airport Island).
I am well experienced in this interesting field and have strong desire to provide an efficient, courteous, responsive and genuine service to my clients. During your stay I will do my extreme effort to make your stay as a pleasant stay here in Maldives. And during your stay or before I will be always available to answer you so please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance.
There are some of my listings on Airbnb in different islands nearby the International Airport and in Hulhumale' as well. Please read the guests’ reviews before booking any of my listing as it will give you a genuine description of the place that you are interested in to stay.
Thanks and look forward to the pleasure of having you as my clients soon.