This is my adorable 2 bedroom/1.5 bath Condo and it is perfect for festival goers, (SXSW, ACL, Fun Fun Fun, etc.). It sleeps 2 couples comfortably. However, with the pull-out couch in the living room it can accommodate 3 sets of couples/people.
Please read the full description and the house rules prior to booking to make sure it's a good fit (i.e., children, cat and couch).
My condo is very close to all of the good things about Austin. It's in a gated community, it's quiet with nice neighbors. Also, there is a brand new kitchen. Please do your homework when you come, Austin is a fun city, but I don't have all of the city's information in my profile. [i.e., Austin is a city where everyone drives. You will need to be prepared to do ride share or take the bus, if you don't have or rent a car.]
1. You will have access to the swimming pool. (key provided)
2. Parking is free and right in front of my condo (designated by the #36).
3. Gated Community: Code provided upon booking.
4. Back porch sitting area (shaded with lots of plants).
5. No cable TV, but I have a lot local channels with an antenna, wi-fi to stream, or DVD players.
Interaction with guests
I can meet/greet you depending on your arrival time, because I work during the day.
Other things to note
1. There is an additional charge for the pullout couch ($50 per night)
2. This place is not suitable for children under 12, because my place doesn't meet child safety requirements, guests must be at least 12 years old or older. Sorry :(
3. George the cat comes with the place. He is 8 years old and extremely sweet. My neighbors call him "Gentleman George". He uses the doggie door to access the great outdoors/bathroom. If the weather is bad he has a litter box, but he rarely uses it. He dines in the downstairs bathroom and drinks from the water bowl upstairs. Just keep the bowls full and he won’t disturb.
***I will provide the gate code once you have booked with me.
Because the condo complex is a small microcosm, we are very respectful towards each other. (It helps when you need to borrow a cup of sugar.) I would expect my guests to act as if they would in their own home that they have worked hard to maintain and look nice.
I'm from Austin, TX. I love to travel and explore. Nothing beats drinking a great glass of wine and having conversations with interesting people with different perspectives.