About this listing
Located centrally in the fashionable, highly desired, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith. This contemporary high quality designer luxury apartment sleeps up to 4 guests and is set within a traditional London Victorian terrace house.
A lovely one bedroom apartment within a charming Victorian terrace house on a quiet and leafy residential street.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 2 comfortable UK king size beds (200cmx150cm) and is suitable for one couple, 2 couples or a family of 4.
This is a high quality contemporary designed and luxury accommodation. It is bright and has neutral and light decor throughout.
It is fully equipped for long term and short term rentals and comes with all domestic appliances. The lounge has TV/DVD and the bedroom has a separate dvd player.
The 2nd foldable designer king sofa bed by Softline is easy to unfold and fold back and works as a normal bed.
The apartment is located within a safe and secure building with floodlights and recording cctv in communal areas.
The key features are:
• Newly decorated and recently refurbished
• Modern, bright and contemporary designer style
• Luxury specification and finished to high standards
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer & dishwasher
• Highly secure and quiet
• Comfortable UK king size beds
• Canadian hardwood floor
• Granite designer kitchen with all cooking items
• High pressure hot water and spa shower
• Efficient and fast heating system
• Double aspect windows
• Nice views from all windows
• Pristine clean and fresh
• Within nice Victorian building
• Quiet street and charming safe area
• Very close to transport
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops nearby
FLOOR PLAN AND FLOOR LAYOUT ARE INCLUDED IN THE PHOTOS
The apartment has all appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc. Kitchenware includes cooking pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc.
The apartment has universal electric socket in case you forget your adapter plug. Bathroom cabinet has electric toothbrush and shaver socket. We provide hairdryer.
Interaction with Guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via Airbnb email messaging.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. Brackenbury Village is the most desired part of Hammersmith. Hammersmith is a superb transport hub and is next to the river Thames.
1. Central and yet quiet, leafy and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Best connected by transport
5. Green with parks and near river Thames
6. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
7. Lots of shops and huge Westfield nearby
8. Nice pubs and cafes around
9. Quiet zone with no noise from traffic or aircraft above
10. Easy parking.
Hammersmith & Fulham is the 3rd most expensive borough in London after Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you'll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk.
On-street public parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013).
For those who want to experience the real traditional English pub with wood fires we recommend the Andover Arms around the corner. Old English village pub in central London is rare these days.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
We are just 5 minutes walk to the nearest metro tube station. Hammersmith is the best transport connected area in all of London.
1. Please keep us informed about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in smoothly.
2. Please have a photo ID matching your name on the reservation.
3. You are booking self catering apartment as opposed to a serviced hotel. Necessary information such as instructions for appliances, local taxi numbers are provided.
4. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging. In emergency please phone the number provided on your confirmation.
5. Please lock doors at all times and please keep the building secure from unauthorised entry.
6. Please switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
7. Only people on the reservation are permitted in the apartment. No additional people (including infants) without prior consent.
8. Please no parties, no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets. If policies are not observed you may be removed from premises without refunds.
9. Please report any damage or breakage to property immediately so we can fix for the next guests' arrival.
10. Please do not change boiler settings.
11. Please do not change TV settings which are set to English language.
12. Please do not damage towels, bedding, sheets with oil, food, bleach, makeup, hair colourants, acid, ink or similar.
13. Please no high heels inside on the wood floor and no marking walls.
14. Please no bleach or dental acid on marble floors.
15. Please leave all keys and information book on the table for the next guests when you check-out.
16. Check-out is by 10.00 hours. Late check-out is charged at £30 per hour for additional use of apartment and for cleaners' waiting time.
17. UK bed sizes are provided in centimetres as shown on the listing floor plans so that there are no international misunderstandings.
18. Nearest essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation. Essentials we provide you should expect to find include :
a) Freshly laundered non-ironed bed sheets
b) Covers for all beds and sofas
c) 2 x extra blankets
d) 1 x bath towel per person
e) 1 x face cloth per person
f) 1 x floor towel per bathroom
g) 1 x kitchen towel
h) Mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding
i) 2 x toilet tissue on arrival only
j) 2 x bin bags per week
k) Hand soap on arrival only
l) Body soap on arrival only
m) Washing up liquid and sponge on arrival only
19. All bookings for 3 or 4 people get bedding for two beds.
Bookings for 2 guests get bedding for one bed.
If 2 guests on the booking require 2 sets of bedding for 2 beds please let us know in advance and we will add £20 to the total price for the 2nd set of laundry.
20. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : Please note there are stairs to access the apartment. Stairs are typical of a private London Victorian terrace house.
21. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
22. The accommodation is for residential use only. We do not accept bookings for parties, gatherings or filming.
23. Please kindly bag up any rubbish in bags provided (2 per week). Please no cardboard boxes or loose waste outside the building.
24. If you use ovens, grilles and kitchenware please clean these after your use and leave in the condition you received them.
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. We met many lovely people and made some friends. Airbnb is a great platform which sends people from across the globe to your place and you can live like a local when traveling. We cannot do without good coffee and good books :-) Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! x