About this listing
Located centrally in the fashionable, highly desired, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith. This superb quality designer luxury apartment sleeps up to 4 guests and is set within a traditional London 200 years old Victorian terrace.
This is a highest specification, luxury and fully equipped one bedroom designer apartment in a desirable central London area. The accommodation is set within a charming Victorian house on a quiet road.
Our prices start from around £100 per night depending on the season which is 80% less compared to similar size accommodation in a 5* hotel nearby. Additionally, you can cook, do your laundry, get unlimited heating, unlimited hot water with high pressure shower, free internet and detailed local area maps.
Our guests enjoy our pretty local area and our nice quiet road. The locality has lots of shops, charming pubs and cafes.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 2 comfortable UK king size beds (200cmx150cm) with memory foam mattresses and is suitable for one couple, 2 couples or a family of 4.
The 2nd foldable designer king sofa bed by Softline of Denmark is easy to unfold and fold back and is as comfortable to sleep on as a normal bed.
The key features are:
• Brand new, modern and highly secure
• Highest specification and finished to highest standards
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer & dishwasher
• Luxury designer branded fittings and furniture
• Super comfortable king size memory foam beds
• Canadian hardwood maple floor
• Granite and solid maple kitchen with all cooking items
• Fantastic hot water and spa shower
• Efficient and fast heating system
• Double aspect windows (West & East)
• Nice views from all windows
• Bright and light with large living space
• Pristine clean and newly decorated
• Quiet street (no thru), charming and safe area
• Imposing Victorian house
• Very close to transport
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops
FLOOR PLAN AND FLOOR LAYOUT ARE INCLUDED IN THE PHOTOS
The apartment has all appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc. Kitchenware includes cooking pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc. Fresh bedding, towels, toilet tissue, body and hand soap are provided on arrival.
The building is secure with recording cctv and floodlights.
The apartment has universal electric socket in case you forget your adapter plug. Bathroom cabinet has electric toothbrush and shaver socket. We provide hairdryer.
Interaction with Guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via Airbnb email messaging.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames.
1. Central and yet quiet and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Best connected by transport
5. Green with parks and near river Thames
6. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
7. Lots of shops and Westfield nearby
8. Nice pubs and cafes around
9. Zero noise from aircraft above
10. Zero noise from busy roads or businesses
The local area is safe and wealthy. Hammersmith & Fulham is the 3rd most expensive borough in London after Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you’ll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk.
On-street public parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013).
For those who want to experience the real traditional English pub with wood fires we recommend the Andover Arms around the corner. Old English village pub in central London is very rare these days.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
If you google Hammersmith transport hub you will find we are the best connected area in all of London. Very easy to get to anywhere.
Other Things to Note
PLEASE CHECK OUR EXTENSIVE 'AMENITIES' we offer that most listings do not have including HOME SAFETY.
We meet building regulations requirements. We have a central mains electricity powered smoke and heat detector alarm system for the whole building. The apartment also has CO detector. We also have recording cctv system in common parts of the building and good security.
Equipped and geared for long term occupancy with all amenities.
1. Please keep us updated about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in.
2. Please have a photo ID matching your name on the reservation.
3. You understand you are booking self catering accommodation as opposed to a serviced hotel. Necessary information such as instructions for appliances, local taxi numbers are provided.
4. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging. In emergency please phone the number provided on your confirmation.
5. Please lock doors at all times and please keep the building secure from unauthorised entry.
6. Please switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
7. Only people on the reservation are permitted in the apartment. No additional people without prior consent.
8. Please no parties, no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets. If policies are not observed you may be removed from premises without refunds.
9. Please report any damage or breakage immediately.
10. Please do not to change boiler settings.
11. Please do not change TV settings which are set to English language.
12. Please do not damage towels, bedding, sheets with oil, bleach, makeup, hair colourants, acid, ink, food or similar. If you use hair colourants and bleach please bring your own towels.
13. Please do not to stain the white leather sofas with dark jeans or similar. Please no high heels inside on the wood floor and no marking walls.
14. Please no bleach or dental acid on marble floors.
15. Please leave all keys and information book on the table for the next guests when you check-out.
16. Check-out is by 10.00 hours. Late check-out is charged at £30 per hour for our cleaners' waiting time.
17. You acknowledge UK bed sizes provided in centimetres as shown on the listing floorplans so that there are no international misunderstandings.
18. You understand what essentials are provided and do not request additional items or services during your stay. Nearest essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation. Essentials we provide:
a) Freshly laundered non-ironed bed sheets
b) Covers for all beds and sofas
c) 1 x extra blanket
d) 1 x bath towel per person
e) 1 x face cloth per person
f) 1 x floor towel per bathroom
g) 1 x kitchen towel
h) Mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding
i) 2 x toilet tissue on arrival only
j) 2 x bin bags per week
k) Hand soap on arrival only
l) Body soap on arrival only
m) Washing up liquid and sponge on arrival only
19. All bookings for 3 or 4 people get bedding for two beds.
Bookings for 2 guests get bedding for one bed.
If 2 guests on the booking require 2 sets of bedding for 2 beds please let us know in advance and we will add £20 to the total price for the 2nd set of laundry.
20. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : Please note there are stairs to access the apartment. Stairs are typical of a private London Victorian terrace and are of standard width of 80cm.
21. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
22. The accommodation is for residential use only. We do not accept bookings for business or entertainment activities.
23. Please kindly bag up any rubbish in bags provided (2 per week). Please no cardboard boxes or loose waste outside the house.
About the Host, Toby & Anetta
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! Toby & Anetta