About this listing
This contemporary super bright and high quality designer luxury apartment sleeps up to 4 guests and is set within a traditional pretty London Victorian terrace house. Located in the fashionable, charming, tree lined and friendly BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith. Close to tube. Quiet street. Many pubs and restaurants around. Super convenient for public transport. Easy connection for major airports.
A lovely and bright apartment with big windows and high ceilings within a charming Victorian terrace house on a quiet and leafy residential street.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 2 comfortable UK king size beds (200cmx150cm) and is suitable for one couple, 2 couples or a family of 4.
This is a high quality contemporary designed and newly renovated accommodation. It is bright and has neutral and light decor throughout.
It is fully equipped for longer term and short term rentals and comes with all domestic appliances. The lounge has TV/DVD and the bedroom has a separate dvd player.
The 2nd foldable designer king sofa bed by Softline is easy to unfold and fold back and works as a normal bed.
The apartment is located within a safe and secure building with floodlights and recording cctv in communal areas.
The key features are:
• Newly decorated and recently refurbished
• Modern, bright and contemporary designer style
• High specification and finished to high standards
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer & dishwasher
• Highly secure and quiet
• Comfortable UK king size beds
• Canadian hardwood maple floor
• Granite designer kitchen with all cooking items
• Modern marble bathroom
• High pressure hot water and spa shower
• Efficient and fast heating system
• Double aspect windows
• Nice views from all windows
• Pristine clean
• Within nice Victorian building
• Quiet street and charming safe area
• Very close to transport
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops nearby
FLOOR PLAN AND FLOOR LAYOUT ARE INCLUDED IN THE PHOTOS
The apartment has all appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc. Kitchenware includes cooking pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc.
The apartment has universal electric socket in case you forget your adapter plug. Bathroom cabinet has electric toothbrush and shaver socket. We provide hairdryer.
Interaction with guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via Airbnb email messaging.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. Brackenbury Village is the most desired part of Hammersmith. Hammersmith is a superb transport hub and is next to the river Thames.
1. Central and yet quiet, leafy and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Best connected by transport
5. Green with parks and near river Thames
6. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
7. Lots of shops and huge Westfield nearby
8. Nice pubs and cafes around
9. Quiet zone with no noise from traffic or aircraft above
10. Easy parking.
Hammersmith & Fulham is the 3rd most expensive borough in London after Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you’ll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk.
On-street public parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013).
For those who want to experience the real traditional English pub with wood fires we recommend the Andover Arms around the corner. Old English village pub in central London is rare these days.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
We are just 5 minutes walk to the nearest metro tube station. Hammersmith is the best transport connected area in all of London.
Other things to note
Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours.
CHECK-IN IS FROM 3PM
We offer high quality residential accommodation in a relaxing and quiet space to our overseas guests and travelers. Please note we cannot accept locals from London and GB with a UK phone number. Local GB guests will be cancelled. Our accommodation is for overseas tourists and visitors.
THE HOUSE RULES ARE HERE TO ENSURE A SMOOTH, PLEASANT AND PROBLEM FREE EXPERIENCE TO BOTH THE GUEST AND THE HOST AND THE CORRECT USE OF ACCOMMODATION.
1. Please keep us informed about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in smoothly.
2. Please present valid passports matching the names on the reservation.
3. Only people on the reservation are permitted into the building. No additional people (including infants) without prior consent. Each unauthorised person will be charged £60 per entry.
4. Please no parties, no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets. If policies are not observed guests may be removed from premises without refunds. The accommodation is for residential use only. We do not accept bookings for parties, gatherings or filming.
5. Please note we cannot offer early check-in or late check-out due to arrangements with cleaning company. Your check in and out time is confirmed on your booking. Check-out is by 10.00 hours. Late check-out is charged at £30 per hour. Early check-in without permission is charged at £30 per hour.
6. The cleaning fee you pay for at the time of booking includes: freshly laundered bed sheets and towels (non-ironed), professional cleaning of all rooms, bathrooms and surfaces and the essentials provided for you on arrival. Please note the cleaning fee does not include cleaning after your cooking such as cookware, dishes, inside ovens, etc. so please leave these clean as you received on arrival.
6a. IMPORTANT: All bookings for 3 or 4 people get free bedding linens for two beds. If the reservation is for 1 or 2 people free linens will be provided for one bed only unless the guest tells us in advance that linens for both the bed and sofa bed are required. The extra linens for second bed cost £20 for the laundry if the confirmed booking is for 1-2 persons only. We will add this £20 fee to the total fee if the guest requests extra linens.
7. NOTE: The sofa bed is presented in its daytime folded position for guest arrival as shown on photos. The linens for sofa bed are provided if booked for more than 2 persons. The sofa bed needs to be unfolded and dressed for sleeping by the guest.
8. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging. In emergency please phone the number provided on your booking confirmation.
9. You will find a comprehensive information folder on the table. Please leave it on the table for the next guests together with all keys when you check-out. Please do not damage guest information book as it costs £200 in re-printing and laminating and is time consuming to re-produce.
10. Please lock doors at all times and please keep the building secure from unauthorised entry.
11. Please switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
12. Please do not flood premises and do not spray water outside showering unit.
13. Please do not change TV settings. Please do not unplug any cables connected to the TV.
14. Please do not change gas boiler settings.
15. Please report any damage or breakage to property immediately so we can fix for the next guests' arrival.
16. Please do not damage towels, bedding, sheets with food, oil, creams, medical ointments, bleach, makeup, hair colourants, acid, ink or similar as we do not have hotel insurance for damage to linens.
17. Please do not wash new towels, woollens, blankets or cheap fabrics in our washing machines as these lose fluff and clog up the machine with particles and dirt and ruin our quality linens.
18. Please no high heels inside on the wood floor and no marking walls.
19. Please no bleach or dental acid on natural marble floors.
20. Please bag up any rubbish in bags provided (2 per week). Please no dumping loose rubbish, cardboard, boxes or small bags outside the house. Penalty £50 for non-observance. Rubbish MUST be properly bagged up in black bin liners provided. If not, dustmen will not collect it. If you are unsure leave it in your apartment please.
21. If you cook and use ovens, grilles, microwaves, coffee makers, kitchenware and dining ware please clean these after your use and leave in the condition you received these. Please no dirty dishes after your stay. Cleaning of dishes and ovens is not included in the cleaning fee. Our cleaners do not have time to clean dirty dishes. If you are unable to clean after cooking please do not cook.
22. Please take care with appliances and please do not force doors of washing machines, tumble dryers, etc. We had experience with some guests who broke it by force opening and the door blocked. You may not get your laundry back if the door blocks and you will have to pay for engineer visit and repair. There would also be laundromat costs for the next guests if they have no use of washing machine as a result of such breakage.
23. You are booking self-catering apartment as opposed to serviced hotel. Please remember you are staying in someone's home and service is not provided. Necessary information such as maps, instructions for appliances, local taxi numbers are provided in the accommodation.
24. UK bed sizes are provided in centimetres as shown on the listing floor plans so that there are no international misunderstandings.
25. Nearest essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation as shown on the map. Essentials that we provide include: a) freshly laundered non-ironed bed sheets, b) covers for all beds and sofas, c) 2 x extra blankets, d) 1 x bath towel per person, e) 1 x face cloth per person, f) 1 x floor towel per bathroom, g) 1 x kitchen towel, h) mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding, i) 2 x toilet tissue on arrival only, j) 2 x bin bags per week, k) hand soap on arrival only, l) body soap on arrival only, m) washing up liquid and sponge on arrival only.
26. INTERNET: Maximum 2 devices at one time for wifi use please. Please do not download movies. We pay for unlimited broadband service to British Telecom and are not liable for any possible interruptions to the service. If the router needs re-setting we will organise this. We may take a screen shot of the wifi signal and email to you to show the signal works in case you have an issue with your own device.
27. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : Please note there are stairs to access the apartment. Stairs are typical of a private London Victorian terrace house. There are no “lifts or elevators” in London traditional houses.
28. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
29. Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours.
30. Our lovely guests from America and Australia, please remember properties in prime central London where space is at a premium are smaller than you are used to in your countries. We include floor plans for your viewing.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 898 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. We met many lovely people and made some friends. Airbnb is a great platform which sends people from across the globe to your place and you can live like a local when traveling. We cannot do without good coffee and good books :-) Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! x