This is a private villa located in Taipei City north. Relax and experience this entire newly-open space with its modern-life design and brick-made Taiwanese house.
~MounTravel 19 ~is a private villa located in Taipei City north, Taiwan. Relax and experience this entire newly- open space with its modern-life design and traditional brick-made Taiwanese house.
Located "on" Guandu MRT Station ,walk 1 min you will reach the red line of MRT.
Sevices and Facilities provided
- Welcomed-snack and mini bar with FREE drinks provided when check-in
- Space is 2153 square ft. (200 square meter) for only one group
- Facilitated with courtyards, landscape platform, meditation room, living space, kitchen w/ fridge, 2 double beds, a double bathtub, and a cave-style shower room
- Free high-speed WiFi and color cable TV
- Air conditioning
Neighborhood Consists of
- A residential/ schools combination area
- Swimming pools in the-nearby-schools
- 5 mins walk to traditional market, super market, and 7-11
- Post office and laundry shop nearby
- At least 10 food courts/ coffee shop in vicinity of 2-10 mins walk, including seafood restaurant, local Taiwanese food-stand, and much more!
- 1 min to Guandu MRT
- MRT 10 mins to Danshui old street/ Beitou hot spring, 15 mins to Shilin night market, and 20 mins to Tienmu uptown/ National Palace Museum
- 25 mins to downtown Taipei Main Station
- 35 mins to Taipei 101
- 5 mins to Taipei National University of Arts and its surrounding-mountain-trail
- 10 mins to Guandu Temple (a traditional Taoist temple in Taipei worshipping the sea deity Mazu; It was constructed in 1661.)
- 10 mins to Guandu Nature Park (the ONLY Nature Reserve of Wetland in Taipei basin for migrant birds)
- At least 3-bike-trails along the river bank to explore the city nature and wonders
- Sails along Danshui River connecting to the Dihua Street commercial loop ( the oldest street Taipei with sections in existence since the rule of Dutch Formosa from 1624; its architecture has been under preservation and conservation efforts by the city.)
Space is 2153 square ft. (200 square meter) for only one group.
The outdoor space is sometimes under its preservation by a daily routine. The host will come to the house to collect the trash and feed the fish in the koi pond in the afternoon. During your stay, if our local customers reserve their tea time service in the house, the kitchen, the living space, and the courtyards will be used from 12 noon to 6pm. Your private room and toilet will not be accessed by anyone but your group.
Interaction with guests
Our staff collects the trash & feeds the fish on a daily basis. If you would like to join the tea time service to enjoy our homemade ice cream, waffles with fresh fruits, and drinks, please space your time from 2pm-4pm and come back to the house to meet up some new friends.
Other things to note
Make yourself home!
1. Please do not take out stuffs by yourself from the host's storage room.
2. No smoking in the house.
3. Turn off the light and A/C when you leave the room.
4. Lower your voice after 10 at night.
5. Visitors should leave the house before 10 pm.
6. If guests are a group of 2, they can only use ONE bed in the room.
7. To be environmental friendly, please carry your own tooth brush, tooth paste, cleanser, eyes cover, and earplug.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! We are EJ and MT from Taiwan. We are looking forward to meeting and hosting you here in Taipei with this adorable house!