Brand new studio with outstanding view of an historical monument of Paris, for one to four people!
Entirely renovated studio in 2015 with a unique view of an historical monument (Arch) in the heart of Paris' downtown!
Independent entrance from the 6th floor (the elevator will bring you until the 5th), the studio is fully equipped (bathroom, kitchen, storage unit, household linen...). It's ideal for a family with kids or even 4 adults. We also can provide on demand all the equipment required for a baby or a toddler (bicycle, bassinett, etc.).
We have been living in the apartment on the 5th floor, right below the studio. Thus, feel free to ask us anything that could improve your experience in Paris. A key-box located at the studio's door will help you to be in full autonomy when arriving and leaving, wathever your check-in and check-out times.
Interaction with guests
As our family apartment is right below the studio, we will be happy to answer any question you may have and could help you to improve your experience in Paris.
Other things to note
The following points should be mentioned to avoid any disappointment:
* Our apartment is located on the "Grands Boulevards" then streets are very lively and the traffic is important. However, we have douple glazed windows which isolate from the noise.
* The Saint Denis street was famous for its prostitution. Don't be surprised and don't worry, the area is very safe and is turning into a cosmopolite and trendy place with many artists.
* Lastly, our building has been like the neighborhood's: old and poorly maintained... Do not stop at the first impression!
Nous n'appliquons pas de frais de ménage... nous aimerions donc que le studio soit en ordre et relativement propre à votre départ.
Les règles que nous nous imposons et que nous aimerions que vous respectiez sont simples :
* Le respect des voisins quand la nuit est tombée, en évitant le bruit dans l'escalier ou la cour.
* Le respect de l'environnement en triant ses déchets, en éteignant les lumières et les radiateurs électriques en partant.
* Le respect de l'appartement et de son intérieur.
* Nous n'acceptons pas les animaux.
* Enfin, nous vous prions de ne pas fumer dans l'appartement.
I am Laura. I've been living in Paris for... so many years! I am Italian and French. Happily married and mother of 2 lovely children (3 and 7 yo).
I love travelling, discovering new cities, countries, cuisines, habits... but every time I travel and I come back I feel like I've missed Paris :)
I really like the city where I live and I will try to share with you the many reasons to enjoy it.
See you here!
Laura & Bruno