The newly designed guest apartment is located at the top floor of a historic building in the 9th district near the city center and offers all you need to explore the beautiful city of Vienna - including our provided city tour recommendations for you!
The VIENNA CALLING guest apartment is designed for short term visitors who love to explore the beautiful city of Vienna:
- check in any time through easy access via code
- enjoy a welcome drink from the minibar
- find especially selected recommendations for dinner and nightlife
- relax and sleep on a comfortable box-spring bed
- get power for the day from our muesli bar and included coffee/tea
- explore the city via our recommended city tours
From the airport:
- Bus 1855 from Airport to Morzinplatz, then Tram 1 to Schottentor
- Pre-order taxi for a fixed rate (EUR 33,-) at (URL HIDDEN)
From the main train stations:
- Hauptbahnhof: subway U1 to Karlspaltz, then U2 to Rathaus
- Westbahnhof: subway U3 to Volkstheater, then U2 to Rathaus
- Parking during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) is free
- Parking during weekdays between 09:00-22:00 h is limited to 2 hours and requires parking tickets, a parking garage is around the corner on Otto Wagner Platz
In case we cannot welcome you personally we will send you a code for our electronic door lock and you will find the keys in a code-secured box.
The apartment is situated on the top 4th floor (an elevator goes up to 3rd floor).
Interaction with guests
We live in the same building and are happy to assist you whenever possible. You may contact us on our mobile phones for specific questions.
Smoking possible outside only.
No pets allowed in guest apartment.
Traveling and exploring new places, cities and countries is one of my favorite things to do - and I therefore enjoy helping others to explore our beautiful city of Vienna!
I live in Vienna since over 10 years and I think it is one of the most livable cities. My apartment is usually very often occupied by friends who come visit me or the city. When the building I live in was renovated in 2014, I took the chance to remodel the former washing and ironing rooms on the top floor into a stylish guest apartment to rent it to friends and to the airbnb community.
My usual job is sales manager for an international company in Vienna and whenever the job allows it, I like to travel or welcome my guests in the VIENNA CALLING guest apartment.